Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

I am still wondering , how much more till RLC admins realize it and give M&A a much better apartment and have them moving away of this one which seems to have so many technical  issues at times ? 🤬😡 It is a pity the way I see it having the couple that the female participant is one of the most popular on the site and not rewarding her ( and then of course Alberto ) with a new apartment , especially also being “loyal “ and having contributed so much for the last 4 years with RLC . 

That’s some of the actions of the RLC admins that when we say that they don’t behave good to their customers , look on how they do on their employees 😔

• Upvote 2

If they had leaved i had very few reasons to pay rlc.Right now its the only house i watch a good amount of time,had some hopes with M&D but was the usual stuff in that house(so basicaly only worth to watch in weekend and that is if something hapens).Glad they are back and time to give us back the two Spain houses still offline.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can you stop offering boring reasons why these places are UM Nold...😏

I can say that Bogdan was there and they had a huge orgy when they were UM ... But no one believes that .... 🙃

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Big cleaning in house,think never seen that livingroom floor so shinning.Please be for guests(her brother and girlfriend or similar)and not for barca crew visits🤮.

Let's see tomorrow 😉 

Would love if this preparation its for her brother and girlfriend to stay the weekend with them,last time they were in hoise was arround August,September of last year.That time they stayed in guestroom and was pretty good.Even Martina good friend with glasses with be ok.No big shows or drugs,just diferent stuff and diferent from usual.Also Martina got horried about covid and that friend that died recently,maybe she got more notion how dangerous is to be with people she dosnt know very well and that are with persons she doesnt know.So close friends and family are the logic thing.

• Like 1