B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t believe ( it would be also really negative and disappointing ) that Nelly hasn’t explained to Bogdan what happened , the bruises also are even one more proof 😆 and in my eyes , all those years that I watch Bogdan , yes he is a good guy , yes he is a decent person , yes he is a guy who loves his wife , what he isn’t ,  is naive and stupid not knowing what has  transpired between N&M . If it is different than what I believe , well , what can I say ? He doesn’t know his woman , he lives all these years with a person who can’t trust , I haven’t figured out any of these by watching them over the years . Of course , anything is possible in life , but this is what I can’t believe is happening between them . 

The time will give the answers and for sure we will have a lot to comment , one way or the other ☺️

I think you will paint a rosier picture of the situation than it really is.  This is a pattern in all your post. Yes, I think Bogdan loves Nelly but at this point I question whether Nelly shares the same love.  And as far as Nelly telling bogdan what happened, what would she say? 'Oh, I fucked Martina all over our bedroom regardless of your feelings or wishes"?  Sadly, he may discover he can no longer trust her.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

I think you will paint a rosier picture of the situation than it really is.  This is a pattern in all your post. Yes, I think Bogdan loves Nelly but at this point I question whether Nelly shares the same love.  And as far as Nelly telling bogdan what happened, what would she say? 'Oh, I fucked Martina all over our bedroom regardless of your feelings or wishes"?  Sadly, he may discover he can no longer trust her.

Obviously , you never “ call it “ as it happpened 😂😆😁 so , of course Nelly hasn’t done so .. but , I give a point that Nelly might not feel the same “ flame “ like possibly Bogdan feels for her .. but , all of her behavior , even having the endless sex session with Martina , doesn’t show me that she has lost her passion to Bogdan . That she feels less than him , maybe .. That she feels slowly something for Martina , even if for me has been only sex , I could  also maybe start questioning it . I just believe that Nelly is older and i believe mature enough to know  that this at the moment is a “ temporary explosive feeling “ and know that apart from sex , she has so much to lose for a 2-3 sexual engagements in comparison to a man who truly loves her , respects her and is with her in this life journey for years . 

I get it that people are stupid and she maybe allows a temporary passionate period overwhelm her , but at the end , she will come to her logic . If not , I have no doubt that we might be seeing another Masha example , that she allowed a friend ( Dasha )fl get sexually involved with her BF at the time ( Sasha ) , feelings developed and at the end she lost both her BF and her friend . Can it be that we have the same with Bogdan when Nelly is such a close friend of Masha and knows how a story like this has happened in the past ? A way of too much “ science fiction “ scenario , but let’s say that “ never say never “ .

I will take it still that it is only sex experiences and experimenting with a woman she adores ( Martina ) but at the end , logic will prevail . If I am wrong , will be here as always to admit how naive I have been 😂😆

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lurkker said:

I hope you captured it for future replay.  It was a rare occurrence.

whats the saying  when the boys are away 'the " Girls"  come out to play'    so yes rare and loved being in that moment  ...