B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

24 minutes ago, sigfried said:

nelly has some nasty rug burns on her knees

Martina has one too cant remember what one it was but i saw one of them lick the others rugburn while they were having that sex marathon,edited i think it was Martina licking Nelly's knee after seeing the wound

42 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martina has one too cant remember what one it was but i saw one of them lick the others rugburn while they were having that sex marathon,edited i think it was Martina licking Nelly's knee after seeing the wound

funny thing though, in the morning on nelly and bogdan' bed no oral sex just rubbing and finger fucking

Too those that haven't seen Nelly and Martina fucking all over the Nelly's and Bodgan's bedroom there's still a few days before it drops off the Replay roster.

Feb 20th at 02:05:16 on the replay.

P.S Bogdan if you read this you better not watch the replay as basically your redunant sexually for Nelly's needs. (why upset yourself man)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Too those that haven't seen Nelly and Martina fucking all over the Nelly's and Bodgan's bedroom there's still a few days before it drops off the Replay roster.

Feb 20th at 02:05:16 on the replay.

P.S Bogdan if you read this you better not watch the replay as basically your redunant sexually for Nelly's needs. (why upset yourself man)

Please do not try to open a new Subscription for this. RLC replay starts with only one day history. This event is not included.

Otherwise, RLC has only boring bullshit shows. Nelly and Martina was an exception, from the otherwise fake lesbians on RLC.

RLC is normaly without emotions and without real life.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Please do not try to open a new Subscription for this. RLC replay starts with only one day history. This event is not included.

Otherwise, RLC has only boring bullshit shows. Nelly and Martina was an exception, from the otherwise fake lesbians on RLC.

RLC is normaly without emotions and without real life.

It is not because you are not a fan of this kind of thing that you have to come to disgust others
Myself, I don't necessarily like these shows in these apartments and yet you don't see me coming to complain every 5 minutes to convince others of some sort of truth about what we should or should not see on rlc
I think everyone is free to make their own choices and to form their own opinion of things.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Did Alex go overnight somewhere?  Haven’t seen her around for a few hours?

Incidentally, curfew has been extended to Feb 28.

Still not back, think this is her first away, she wasnt at any of the other places, not like she ever went unless a group.

Adds to the idea she will be offski soon.

29 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm wondering if Nelly knows Bodgan as well as she thinks she does. Watching them you can see Bodgan is hurting.

seems ok with her in the kitchen eating, but who knows

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

It is not because you are not a fan of this kind of thing that you have to come to disgust others
Myself, I don't necessarily like these shows in these apartments and yet you don't see me coming to complain every 5 minutes to convince others of some sort of truth about what we should or should not see on rlc
I think everyone is free to make their own choices and to form their own opinion of things.

Think its quite simple: If you don't like it, don't watch it. End of

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1