B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Something wrong with Bogdan , that’s for sure 😔

Crying because he's been superseded by a woman and Nelly had the best ever sex with Martina.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

One thing is we are sure of as soon as Bogdan away Nelly plays up. It must be confronting for Bodgan having lost all trust in Nelly.

Wonder if Nelly would give Bogdan the green light to fuck any woman when she is away or busy doing something else?

Having watched Bogdan for a long time I feel it's out of his system playing up with other women. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mspanker said:

Curly in da house....

He has got Gina to grab her pillow and go lie on a sofa downstairs...maybe he farted this time and shes not quite as open to the fragrance of shit as he is

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mspanker said:

Not tonight, its school in the morning..but i dont  think enough alcohol has been drunk to get them going..Megs already before they crashed the room , Alek did a show earlier and Holly will probably go solo later on.

So far i have been wrong on almost every one of my predictions, law of averages say i have to be right eventually

Fairly close this time, although the  Banksy graffiti artist was  new twist.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the only time this guy shows up is when he wants to get laid.  He's of no use for anything else.

No, he throws the powder out of B4...he comes here so that Gina doesn't get angry and so that he can continue to receive "his gifts" in the form of cash...