B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Alek has got her suitcase and bags on the bed for packing getting ready to leave.  Yet, she is doing a hell of a job right now cleaning the house.  Classy to the end!  Unlike some 'guest' that does nothing for the house.

I think she put everything on her bed just so she could wash the floor.

é

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I said some days ago , it might be that Bogdan isn’t willing to fuck another woman and he is loyal to his wife . He is surrounded by all those gorgeous women and he hasn’t even shown any signs that he wishes to do anything all these months . Off course , there’s always a limit for everyone , but that’s what has happened so far . I believe he simply doesn’t want , otherwise he could have anyone he wishes , I believe we all agree that he is a nice looking guy and decent person , can’t see a reason why a woman not wishing to be with him 

In this apartment, a lot of what is happening is not what the residents want, but what RLC thinks the viewers want to see. Apart from a few exceptions, this means a lot of pseudo lesbian shows.

Bodgan himself is in a dilemma, I think. Nelly can use the shows to establish a one-sided open relationship for herself. At the same time, I think it would be naive to assume that she would accept Bodgan having sex with the other girls. The audacity with which Nelly acts really has surprised me. I would not have thought that she is so cold-hearted. Bodgan may still be in a phase in which he is trying to put a good face on the bad game, because he may thinks he can (or wants to) save the relationship. When I hear every now and then that someone sees Bodgan crying, it is obvious that he has realized what a false game Nelly is playing.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In this apartment, a lot of what is happening is not what the residents want, but what RLC thinks the viewers want to see. Apart from a few exceptions, this means a lot of pseudo lesbian shows.

Bodgan himself is in a dilemma, I think. Nelly can use the shows to establish a one-sided open relationship for herself. At the same time, I think it would be naive to assume that she would accept Bodgan having sex with the other girls. The audacity with which Nelly acts really has surprised me. I would not have thought that she is so cold-hearted. Bodgan may still be in a phase in which he is trying to put a good face on the bad game, because he may thinks he can (or wants to) save the relationship. When I hear every now and then that someone sees Bodgan crying, it is obvious that he has realized what a false game Nelly is playing.

I think Bogdan should go and find a girl, bring her home and have some fun on the bed opposite where Nelly is.  That should hammer home the point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Will surely miss Alek when she will leave .  She has been one of the best we had in a long time. Full energy, ultra sexy, an expert in the art of pussy licking ... Can't wait to see her coming back ... or having her own appartment !! 

She could be the live in cleaner, the garage is a free space she can use as she does now. 🙂 

On a more serious note she's been a joy to watch from day one. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

She could be the live in cleaner, the garage is a free space she can use as she does now. 🙂 

On a more serious note she's been a joy to watch from day one. 🙂 

Yes, definitely an upgrade over Loraine and Anthony!