B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:
EC.EUROPA.EU

Temporary Reintroduction of Border Control

I'm sorry Noldus but the reintroduction of border control be it temporary or not, does not mean that people cannot travel to and from their own country.  What it does mean however, is that people that do travel have to go through a rather lengthly quarantine process and sometimes costly process depending upon results of the Covid test and this applies to everywhere they go.  So in a nutshell, it's a pain in the ass to travel but people can still travel.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The fact that the residents stay in the apartments for a long time could be a step in the right direction. But the problem starts when it's not the couples, but only the girls who are there.

At least Holly and Magan are obviously in relationships. Instead of RLC also having their BF in the cast, there are only bullshit pseudo lesbian shows, it's just bad.

I only subscribe for tits, fanny and arse. Sexy dancing when they are clothed. I do like to see what each girl does as in hobbies and interests. I don't see the point in listening to them talk as I don't understand a word they say 99.9% of the time. 

As for couples, like I've said before there are already couples apartments on rlc. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

i think they found another hiding place.

In the restroom, Can see Megs in the mirror, Holly out of site, not sure of Alek..

Last time that many in their was New year and that had been talked about before 🙈🙊🙉

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

In the restroom, Can see Megs in the mirror, Holly out of site, not sure of Alek..

Last time that many in their was New year and that had been talked about before 🙈🙊🙉

They are sitting on the tub - smoking

Went upstairs again now