B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Now what would liven the eveing up would be H & A , A & M,  M & H or a mix of all 3..Bring it on!!!

Not tonight, its school in the morning..but i dont  think enough alcohol has been drunk to get them going..Megs already before they crashed the room , Alek did a show earlier and Holly will probably go solo later on.

So far i have been wrong on almost every one of my predictions, law of averages say i have to be right eventually

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

I only subscribe for tits, fanny and arse. Sexy dancing when they are clothed. I do like to see what each girl does as in hobbies and interests. I don't see the point in listening to them talk as I don't understand a word they say 99.9% of the time. 

As for couples, like I've said before there are already couples apartments on rlc. 

There is no reason to separate this. Ultimately, as long as there are girls in GOV who are straight, their BF should be there too. Guys are part of real life.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There is no reason to separate this. Ultimately, as long as there are girls in GOV who are straight, their BF should be there too. Guys are part of real life.

remember there are travel restrictions across europe and I'm sure the bf's of Megan and others would be more than happy to be there. We live in exceptionally bad times which hopefully will be over sooner rather later

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Rocco visited late last year, is was said on here that he had so much shit when going back home at boarder control with the covid restrictions that he lost work hence he couldn't visit again while restrictions are in place. It may be the same thing with the other girl's bfs.

Just now, neil_r549 said:

remember there are travel restrictions across europe and I'm sure the bf's of Megan and others would be more than happy to be there. We live in exceptionally bad times which hopefully will be over sooner rather later

The BF should have been there from the beginning. Last summer, when RLC changed the residents, they could have cast accordingly.

It would have been even better to have people from the area. Real roommate apartments, with residents who actually live in barcelona.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The BF should have been there from the beginning. Last summer, when RLC changed the residents, they could have cast accordingly.

• It would have been even better to have people from the area. Real roommate apartments, with residents who actually live in barcelona.

Who goes on vacation in the city they live? 

to me that seems a hell of a lot of re organisation. I have been in lockdown / shielding since febraury 2020, so over 12 months. Yes it would have been better if etc but national governments have struggled in the pandemic, never mind a dodgy outfit from russia!