B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

11 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Can you explain that to me please - sorry a bit confused!!

He doesn't have to come to B4 to get laid, he fucks any girl he can get his hands on of course without being in front of the cameras, it already happened with Ulyana and he doesn't want it to happen again with another girl....

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Alek has got her suitcase and bags on the bed for packing getting ready to leave.  Yet, she is doing a hell of a job right now cleaning the house.  Classy to the end!  Unlike some 'guest' that does nothing for the house.

Yes it looks like the time is near 🙁

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One thing is we are sure of as soon as Bogdan away Nelly plays up. It must be confronting for Bodgan having lost all trust in Nelly.

Wonder if Nelly would give Bogdan the green light to fuck any woman when she is away or busy doing something else?

Having watched Bogdan for a long time I feel it's out of his system playing up with other women. 

As I said some days ago , it might be that Bogdan isn’t willing to fuck another woman and he is loyal to his wife . He is surrounded by all those gorgeous women and he hasn’t even shown any signs that he wishes to do anything all these months . Off course , there’s always a limit for everyone , but that’s what has happened so far . I believe he simply doesn’t want , otherwise he could have anyone he wishes , I believe we all agree that he is a nice looking guy and decent person , can’t see a reason why a woman not wishing to be with him 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I said some days ago , it might be that Bogdan isn’t willing to fuck another woman and he is loyal to his wife . He is surrounded by all those gorgeous women and he hasn’t even shown any signs that he wishes to do anything all these months . Off course , there’s always a limit for everyone , but that’s what has happened so far . I believe he simply doesn’t want , otherwise he could have anyone he wishes , I believe we all agree that he is a nice looking guy and decent person , can’t see a reason why a woman not wishing to be with him 

It's more like Bogdan has respect for the relationship they have committed to and Nelly does not.  Simple as that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4