B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

5 hours ago, mspanker said:

Bogs and Nelly back..all smiles and showers

Nellys Knees have recovered as shes on them giving a BJ..

...No sign of Martina..must be tied up in the garage

She's hiding in Nelly's butt.  She made a lot of room 🤣

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

After M&A , N&B “answering” with their own way to anyone  of us questioning how their relation is , problems , tensions and so on .. as it is known , actions speak louder that words and they simply just did that ... on the other hand , this destroys the thoughts of many people that both these couples have extended problems .. like all couples , they have issues , nothing strange with that .. but I believe we shouldn’t question the feelings that any of them have towards each of their partner ☺️

Your comment assumes bogdan knows about Friday night and has not problem with it.  He may not know what has transpired yet as the last time he was upset it took a few days from the kitchen episode.

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I even like Megs tits in that nightgown? outfit .. it was such a treat seeing them out while cooking yesterday.... my kind of tits .... so full,  perfect nipples , a little natural hang,,,, but even packed in this nightgown is hot !   

I hope you captured it for future replay.  It was a rare occurrence.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Rocco visited late last year, is was said on here that he had so much shit when going back home at boarder control with the covid restrictions that he lost work hence he couldn't visit again while restrictions are in place. It may be the same thing with the other girl's bfs.

Also, don't assume everyone want to be a cam star.

53 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Your comment assumes bogdan knows about Friday night and has not problem with it.  He may not know what has transpired yet as the last time he was upset it took a few days from the kitchen episode.

I can’t believe ( it would be also really negative and disappointing ) that Nelly hasn’t explained to Bogdan what happened , the bruises also are even one more proof 😆 and in my eyes , all those years that I watch Bogdan , yes he is a good guy , yes he is a decent person , yes he is a guy who loves his wife , what he isn’t ,  is naive and stupid not knowing what has  transpired between N&M . If it is different than what I believe , well , what can I say ? He doesn’t know his woman , he lives all these years with a person who can’t trust , I haven’t figured out any of these by watching them over the years . Of course , anything is possible in life , but this is what I can’t believe is happening between them . 

The time will give the answers and for sure we will have a lot to comment , one way or the other ☺️

• Like 1