B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

It is not because you are not a fan of this kind of thing that you have to come to disgust others
Myself, I don't necessarily like these shows in these apartments and yet you don't see me coming to complain every 5 minutes to convince others of some sort of truth about what we should or should not see on rlc
I think everyone is free to make their own choices and to form their own opinion of things.

Actually, I just want to make sure that no one thinks that he could still find this event in the replay when they spends $45, because replay starts with only 24h. I think it would have been nice if @Aussie_oi_oi had mentioned that.

In fact, you can thank me for my efforts to provide good information to potential non-customers. 😄

BTW, my appeal was clearly limited to the case of new people try to see this more than an day old event. Sure, I also think it makes no sense in general to pay money for the bullshit that RLC is pulling right now. However, that is not what my appeal referred to.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Actually, I just want to make sure that no one thinks that he could still find this event in the replay when they spends $45, because replay starts with only 24h. I think it would have been nice if @Aussie_oi_oi had mentioned that.

In fact, you can thank me for my efforts to provide good information to potential non-customers. 😄

You could have easily then provide the replay info that it is as you say  and let the rest as moos indicated , for anyone to do as pleased and have their own opinion on the matter and decide accordingly .

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You could have easily then provide the replay info that it is as you say  and let the rest as moos indicated , for anyone to do as pleased and have their own opinion on the matter and decide accordingly .

Where did I say that not everyone can have their own opinion and express it here?

I was just trying to prevent people from spending money to get replay that doesn't include the event they may want to see. Yesterday there was already someone here who thought he would be able to see the event:

On 2/21/2021 at 9:46 AM, qwertyuiop23213123123 said:

I probably did something really stupid: I paid for a membership at RLC to watch the scene b'ween martina and nelly but apparently it's too late, cos they only let you see the last 24h.

Did I loose it just like my money or there is a way to see thescenes?

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Holly and Megan going until tomorrow I think !  Holly just packed her backpack with some fruits !  Maybe going to B1 ??  

20 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Could be girls pixie night.

Megs didnt take a bag just cash so might be returning, they did miss out on high priestess wizard lessons last week so maybe Ari has summoned the team