KristyKrabs & Timotheo (2021) Part #2

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, hs6127 said:

A little ass play to offend @sturmchaser   LOL.   Video posted

Oh yeah let me go and download that RIGHT NOW!  🤢 🤢 🤢 Nasty nasty nasty!  The only thing that goes into my ass is my doctor's gloved and well-lubed finger!  And that shit ain't pleasurable in any way shape or form!  😳 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Oh yeah let me go and download that RIGHT NOW!  🤢 🤢 🤢 Nasty nasty nasty!  The only thing that goes into my ass is my doctor's gloved and well-lubed finger!  And that shit ain't pleasurable in any way shape or form!  😳 

Must admit I have never understood the attraction of the shit orifice 😂

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Thank you!  That's where the poop comes out!  Granted, I've been known to tickle the starfish with my tongue when I'm slurping some juicy peach, but that's as far as it goes.  Never had a woman beg for bunghole action, but if she did, I'd have to double-wrap.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Neither do I.  I'm from the old school where your taught the Anus is made for exiting purposes not entering.  

I even deny my doctor from any entry with a lubed gloved finger.  If one masturbates daily there should never be any problem with the prostate gland.

I started masturbating when I was 10 and I am now 61.  I haven't missed a stroke in 51 Years.    9nz7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Neither do I.  I'm from the old school where your taught the Anus is made for exiting purposes not entering.  

I even deny my doctor from any entry with a lubed gloved finger.  If one masturbates daily there should never be any problem with the prostate gland.

I started masturbating when I was 10 and I am now 61.  I haven't missed a stroke in 51 Years.    9nz7.jpg

That's at least 18615 strokes to date at just one stroke /day..

This guy has no foreskin left. Self inflicted  circumcision 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, fornika said:

That's at least 18615 strokes to date at just one stroke /day..

This guy has no foreskin left. Self inflicted  circumcision 🤣

My mother always told me I'd go blind. I kind of figured that's why I have to wear eyeglasses.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2