Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I am new here and confess to finding this site very addicting, especially the story around Nelly and Martina.  I also confess to having a bit of a crush on Martina.   Over the years, I have had a lot of fantasies of being with another couple.  Usually this is an older couple ... but I can't deny not imagining of late being with Martina and Alberto.  I wonder if Nelly and Martina will ever bring their beau's into this?

But here is what I observed today that I think will resonate with most of you.  After last night (whatever happened), both Martina and Nelly returned to their men today.  I watched them both make love to their man.  I don't think anyone can deny that Nelly and Bogdan were more passionate, energetic, and into each other than what I saw between Martina and Alberto.  This causes a deep pain in my heart because I want Martina to be happy and to feel loved ... and watching just today ... it seems like this is going to cause Martina some pain going forward.  I hope I am wrong because I want nothing but the best for her.  What was striking about Nelly and Bogdan ... they BOTH seemed to be totally into their lovemaking.  I am not as big of fan of them as I am Martina, but if I am honest, I have to admit they had a lot fun with their massage and the subsequent lovemaking.

I know some may disagree, which is fine.  But I do ask if there is anyone who feels that based on what they saw TODAY ... Bogdan and Nelly seem to be dealing with this much better ... their lovemaking was so passionate and playful and beautiful compared to my dear Martina and her beau Alberto.

Firstly welcome to our community and I personally will love to hear your point of view on what you see. I believe everyone see's things differently and I love to read them all. Don't worry too much about people disagreeing with you.  

I have been watching Leora close on 8 years now and there isn't too much I don't know about her, but like you I consider myself new to watching Martina and I enjoyed reading your thoughts on Nelly and Martina relationship.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I am new here and confess to finding this site very addicting, especially the story around Nelly and Martina.  I also confess to having a bit of a crush on Martina.   Over the years, I have had a lot of fantasies of being with another couple.  Usually this is an older couple ... but I can't deny not imagining of late being with Martina and Alberto.  I wonder if Nelly and Martina will ever bring their beau's into this?

But here is what I observed today that I think will resonate with most of you.  After last night (whatever happened), both Martina and Nelly returned to their men today.  I watched them both make love to their man.  I don't think anyone can deny that Nelly and Bogdan were more passionate, energetic, and into each other than what I saw between Martina and Alberto.  This causes a deep pain in my heart because I want Martina to be happy and to feel loved ... and watching just today ... it seems like this is going to cause Martina some pain going forward.  I hope I am wrong because I want nothing but the best for her.  What was striking about Nelly and Bogdan ... they BOTH seemed to be totally into their lovemaking.  I am not as big of fan of them as I am Martina, but if I am honest, I have to admit they had a lot fun with their massage and the subsequent lovemaking.

I know some may disagree, which is fine.  But I do ask if there is anyone who feels that based on what they saw TODAY ... Bogdan and Nelly seem to be dealing with this much better ... their lovemaking was so passionate and playful and beautiful compared to my dear Martina and her beau Alberto.

Don't know if you saw the whole episode, but A.&M. did a long mutual bate.

Then he asked her a question and she replied si. Probably did you cum yet.When they went to fuck, it was short. Possibly because he was close after bating so long. I agree Bogan is more attentive. A.seems to be more of a wham bam thank you mam. Leaving M. seemingly frustrated.It wasn't always like this. I've seen old clips,here and their old apartment, where they did light bondage,she wore a costume, and anal. While they never turn each other down, when it's over for A. its over, unlike Bogan.

How to find old clips:

1. Reallifecam  club (enter a name) for some reason Alberto works better than Martina.

2. Make sure you put a space at club

I wonder through her Nelly stories or directly to A. she is getting through to A.about her sexual wants and needs.

20 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I haven't read the next bunch of comments ... but I get so furiated with this speculation that Alberto Or Bog don't know what is going on esp. ALBERTO as in your assumptions ..CAMERAS !!!!  RLC memberships ...CC Forums GET REAL !!!!! YOU GUYS 

Al has seen them flirting , apparently translators have explained they discuss M&A the get togethers ????  They know well whats going on... do you think they lie to their mates (CAMERAS)... no show at this party  and so and so on.....get Real and STOP   WE DO NOT KNOW   their level of awareness, feelings, acceptance   STOP 

AND RIGHT NOW BOTH GIRLS ARE JOKING AND ENJOYING GREAT HAPPY TALK WITH BOTH THEIR MATES...   even the big dog is wagging his tail

no sadness, no doom and gloom...  the girls are enjoying their bi curious sex ....and the guys know it and are going thru their  own acceptance of this fact ... not all this myriad of OUR Bullshit of hapless male partners ... relationship failures and new lesbo apt.   Nonsense STOP

I'm done with the stupidity and ignorance so many of you keep beating to fucking death.... try LOGIC not assumption ... so carry on, as so many need to do... good luck 

Thanks Mark.

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not wanting to take lightly what you said, I believe you don't really know N&B.  What I mean by that is that both of them are the ultimate showmen when it comes to RLC. 

Yes I agree with you.  I do not have the history of seeing both of these couples over time, like many of you have.  I also don't have a full appreciation of what you mean when you say they are "ultimate showmen".  Yes of course knowing you are being watched changes everything relative to human behavior, etc.  

My point only was to compare what I saw yesterday after the Saturday night mystery.  Agree this may not be of much value without the historical context.

Regarding "showmen" ... yes it has been said many times that they are all paid actors.  But the reason the M&N topic has been so active across these boards is because for once we see true real passion between two people, not acting.  And it is beautiful.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Martina is topless in the kitchen.  Unusual for her to not have a top on around the apartment. 

Looking for more money from RLC??   Is there a change in the dynamic between the apartment and RLC??

hundreds of time topless, especially in Kitchen  (timing is everything somedays ) ...one day I will post hundreds of pictures like those 'In the Moment' pics.... I have to figure out either mab or some other posting site..

besides being booted by RLC a couple time and lost many pics to the host 'Lightpics' who went out of business and I lost too many classic pics that have been long lost here.... I will flood this forum and likely say good bye because it is too much grief with RLC which has more value to my voyeur side than getting caught up commenting on so much nonsense here... I love the forum for getting caught up on the ACTION I miss when away from RLC drama and showtime fun...but the amount of insane speculation and fabrication just exhaust my common sense  

but again timing is everything .....

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Holy fuck and YOU !!! are a Global Moderator...what a joke the CC talent pool must be ... You can't make the logic of this guy fabricating speculation... you think he is a translator when if you read what I quoted him as saying he is not and you attack me on being an ass ...You just exposed what a small time thinker and commentor you are .. and again many time I thank the translators or comments of facts!!! 

go back to your big shot, global moderator hideaway and apparently kiss ass comments to get a few likes ... phoney !!!  unless you can read and think,  keep your attack comments to yourself

Perhaps you should take a look at this comment:

20 hours ago, emnv said:

To fully understand conversations between Martina and Alberto you should be fluent in Spanish and Valencian/Catalan (especially the second), which is by the way my case.

But good job trying to antagonize and chase away another translator/source of info from this place by acting like a dickwad.

Man, some people really can't help but try to turn the M&A section into a fucking cancer lately... 😒

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nice post and good points also , very good forum chats concerning this situation , all great .

Nelly and Bogdan are a married couple , this I think says a lot about their commitment . Their sex has always been great and they have experimenting many times ( bondage for example ) , so , they always find ways and they keep it passionate and ultimately it is also a way so their relation is always not fading and constantly “ on fire “ ☺️ Of course with the time they have got the usual “ wear “ of their relation , but there have never been indications of not being passionate and loving real and deep one another . This is also a reason that many have been caught by surprise with the recent developments . 

Martina and Alberto is a different story . It has been mentioned that this is the guy that Martina has since being a teenager , here she is , 9 years after and at the age of 24 with the same man . It is inevitable that she is seeking for new adventures, although of course no one  knows what she was doing before her entering RLC or if during with her time with RLC has had other men as she had other women , or at least it has been mentioned that she is  bisexual and most probably the she has tried with women . The thing is that Alberto is a really cool and decent guy ( Bogdan  the same ) and he is also not stupid knowing that moments like this , that Martina would seek something different would come . I think they both have only asked for honesty , Martina is giving it to him by telling him the truth of what’s going on and it is really up to him how to handle the facts , we see that he accepts and has no problems ( maybe in his mind and heart the truth is different , but this isn’t visual on cameras , at least on a grade that we can also as viewers “feel “ this ) . Martina then is free by him to do as she is pleased , how far this can go noone also knows . But it would be strange and against how society and the world works nowadays that Martina stays only  with him and not make other relations , fall in love again and be loved deeply . But this is her first big love and we all know how this goes , you never forget your first big love and perhaps after whatever she is going to live , she goes back to him ( if they ever split and if Alberto also is available and wants her again or he hasn’t moved with his life ) and realize that this was the best person she could have possible meet and share her life with .

As a conclusion , we are in of a strange rollercoaster of emotions , feelings and lots  of actions , a journey of 4 people that is being witnessed in front of our eyes with the ability and luxury to watch actions and reactions at the same time ( for example N&M having this incredible passionate sex and Alberto at the same time playing or sleeping on the couch ) which I personally find it amazing , imagine with our lives for example when we do things and there’s someone else that we care at another place that knows nothing , we have the chance to be on such a position of watching all the people concerned with the story through technology and make many times not fair conclusions but we watch it and we judge accordingly . 

In any case , i couldn’t , as always , not make one of my famous long posts 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 but I am always “triggered “ by people who , like me , like to observe and you mentioned your points and thought I could also give my point of view and explanations . Well done 👍 with your comments , observations and posting here once again ☺️😇

When do you ever need an excuse to be long winded?

Just now, Lurkker said:

Well then, fix this one mistake you keep making.  It's 'stuff' not 'staff'.

I have always wondered if I was using the right dictation for that , thanks on correcting and much appreciated . In general I am good with grammar , so , always nice to be able and improve 😇