Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

3 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Ive been told unemployment in Spain is very high.

It makes sense as it looks like Alberto's lost the will to live. To me he is just going though life but not living life.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It makes sense as it looks like Alberto's lost the will to live. To me he is just going though life but not living life.

From what Ive seen not to many of these tenants do work. much if any. Looks to me like they get paid compensated very well for what theyre doing.

17 minuten geleden zei JYBRD:

Van wat ik heb gezien, werken niet veel van deze huurders. veel als er al zijn. Het lijkt erop dat ze een goede vergoeding krijgen voor wat ze doen.

In feite hebben ze allemaal een riante levensstijl

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Really, that's awesome news. 

I really thought Alberto was wedded to his gaming console.

The were watching the "Odd Couple"; I could tell by the music. They were laying together, and she had her hand on his dick. They were talking, and after the show was over they went to bed. I wonder if one or both decided they were too tired for sex. No sex when they went to bed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Martina is getting ready to go out, is she meeting up with Nelly?

No, she's going to fly over to Prague and teach Leora and Malia how to do a proper lesbian scene.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina is acting depressed...Sad facial expression...sleepiness/sleeping...during daytime. Hope she is OK.

Ive noticed that too. Maybe her lifestyle is starting to catch up with her some.

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina is acting depressed...Sad facial expression...sleepiness/sleeping...during daytime. Hope she is OK.

she has been depressed a lot since she got the results from her knee to be sure but is that all it is who knows for sure with all that has been happening lately

just noticing all the new bruises on Martinas legs from the other night with Nelly seems as they cant have sex without being so passionate they either bruise each other or wear the skin off their knees and their men think they can compete with that 🤣 good luck with that 

• Like 1