B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Aleks left about 14.55...seen off by Nelly and Megan, but Holly stayed in her room and Gina not in the apt. Sounded like Boggy at front door, to give her a lift, but might not have been because I heard a dog barking...😕

Did Megs see her off? At times I thought they were a bit 'cold' towards Alek - not of course when they were on the bed with legs spread.....

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Did Megs see her off? At times I thought they were a bit 'cold' towards Alek - not of course when they were on the bed with legs spread.....

Yes...Megan and Nelly, but not Holly as far as I could tell

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...Megan and Nelly, but not Holly as far as I could tell

I think they had a quick chat at the same time with Gina, when she was putting stuff out she didnt want. Looked like she gave her some smellies or similar but no there was no big hugs etc...N and M helped her take her stuff out the door, probably goodbyes from them.

• Thanks 1

Ok, how about an exchange.  Alek goes back to Russia, Russia sends us back ANABEL!  She was always a favorite because of her passionate love making.  Would love to see her with Nelly/Martina even though I never saw her do F/F.  She would definitely fit into the party atmosphere and is very easy on the eyes!

il y a 1 minute, panther73 a dit :

Ok, how about an exchange.  Alek goes back to Russia, Russia sends us back ANABEL!  She was always a favorite because of her passionate love making.  Would love to see her with Nelly/Martina even though I never saw her do F/F.  She would definitely fit into the party atmosphere and is very easy on the eyes!

I don't think Aleksandra is leaving Barcelona 🙄

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

How so?

Before being a tenant in B4, she worked as a cleaning lady for RLC in Barcelona.  So she just might have an apt of her own in Barcelona, wich means no flight for her just call a cab to take her there.  That's maybe where she went the two nights she went MIA.  Just an opinion.

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

How so?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Before being a tenant in B4, she worked as a cleaning lady for RLC in Barcelona.  So she just might have an apt of her own in Barcelona, wich means no flight for her just call a cab to take her there.  That's maybe where she went the two nights she went MIA.  Just an opinion.

I Posted a second piece after this one saying there are no flights from Barcelona to Moscow, which would mean you are right about staying in the city. I don't know when I read it but someone seemed convinced she was going back to Russia, but you know how it is on CC!!  Cheers!

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said: