Ritta, Elien, Kenneth, Roneo (2021) Part #1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ahahaha lol I thought you wanted to type "just" and it somehow corrected to "piss" 

No i only fuck up on the phone with that bloody predictive spelling :biggrin:

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Or it could be piss poor cam positioning eh 🤭

They are unable to cover the whole area, plus Jabbath is obsessed with hiding, what in most cases does not affect the overall reception at all; but well, something tells me it is more about willingness to eliminate potential rivals and tenants he doesn't like, than the real desire to make vhtv more entertaining😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

They are unable to cover the whole area, plus Jabbath is obsessed with hiding, what in most cases does not affect the overall reception at all; but well, something tells me it is more about willingness to eliminate potential rivals and tenants he doesn't like, than the real desire to make vhtv more entertaining😁

Nooooo, surely you ain't inferring Jab is biased? whatever next :biggrin:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, fornika said:

I dont actually mind participants having a spare spot somewhere to do their motivating rituals.(They can't get fined or banned for what we can't see)

Not for sex. Thats what i pay for 😜

Well they were hiding to have sex not for taking drugs...

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well they were hiding to have sex not for taking drugs...

If there were fines for hiding Sergio would have to take out a loan to pay for fines. The last I watched he and his guests basically hide/spend the whole night in the bathroom ( in case by mistake he happens to be at his place).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

If there were fines for hiding Sergio would have to take out a loan to pay for fines. The last I watched he and his guests basically hide/spend the whole night in the bathroom ( in case by mistake he happens to be at his place).

Feel free to make a ticket then...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Feel free to make a ticket then...

I will never raise a ticket for people spending time in bathroom for whatever activity. I will just moan in CC and stop watching those apartments. Sergio and Scott's apt being prime examples. Though it's very frustrating to watch such apt, I think they are free to spend time wherever they want. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Parxx said:

I will never raise a ticket for people spending time in bathroom for whatever activity. I will just moan in CC and stop watching those apartments. Sergio and Scott's apt being prime examples. Though it's very frustrating to watch such apt, I think they are free to spend time wherever they want. 

I did not do a ticket here too.