Ritta, Elien, Kenneth, Roneo (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Correct. So not possible to have sex. Bad luck for Romeo. Now he violated the rules and will get a fine...

I'm sure glad you don't manage me, or any of these apts, or VHTV. We'd all be getting fines left and right. You'd probably turn in your own tenants, even though it would mean money out of your pocket. :biggrin:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I'm sure glad you don't manage me, or any of these apts, or VHTV. We'd all be getting fines left and right. You'd probably turn in your own tenants, even though it would mean money out of your pocket. :biggrin:

I would agree when the rules would be really hard to follow. There are basically only four of them:

1. No hiding or blocking cams on purpose (Applies to participants) 
  2. No violence
  3. No drugs
  4. No minors on cams

Not hard to follow at all. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Correct. So not possible to have sex. Bad luck for Romeo. Now he violated the rules and will get a fine...

The biggest nonsense I've read this morning 😂

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Jabs doesn't manage VHTV???? 🤔Whadya mean😁😁

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I would agree when the rules would be really hard to follow. There are basically only four of them:

1. No hiding or blocking cams on purpose (Applies to participants) 
  2. No violence
  3. No drugs
  4. No minors on cams

Not hard to follow at all. 

There was a time in the US when, at the end of a Presidential election, the guy with the most electoral votes got the president's job and whoever got the second highest number of electoral votes got to be vice-president.

That was all changed a couple of hundred years ago by Constitutional Amendment, when they realized it was about as ridiculous as how you're being about Romeo and his guest. 😊

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

There was a time in the US when, at the end of a Presidential election, the guy with the most electoral votes got the president's job and whoever got the second highest number of electoral votes got to be vice-president.

That was all changed a couple of hundred years ago by Constitutional Amendment, when they realized it was about as ridiculous as how you're being about Romeo and his guest. 😊

Sometimes I feel he's worried that other flats would suddenly gain more attention than his proteges, not to mention, that constant referring to idiotic vhtv rules is even more stupid than most of those rules 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1