Ritta, Elien, Kenneth, Roneo (2021) Part #1

Ok, now I am really pissed, I guess the guest girl doesn't want to have sex on cam but the toilet room is too small.  So they opened the bathroom and toilet room doors to block the cam views from the kitchen and hall.  You can hear them having sex from the bathroom and hall cams.  

I get guests may be uncomfortable having sex on cam but then don't tease the viewers all night or just go somewhere else to do it.  

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

After some undercover activity, Romeo opened a package of condoms, and they went into the restroom off-camera with this girl. ☹️ This apartment is terribly small for so many occupants. 🤬

The problem isn't the number of occupants.. it's the behavior.  Or you believe that covering the cam views opening the doors it's also a problem of too many people? 

3 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

Ok, now I am really pissed, I guess the guest girl doesn't want to have sex on cam but the toilet room is too small.  So they opened the bathroom and toilet room doors to block the cam views from the kitchen and hall.  You can hear them having sex from the bathroom and hall cams.  

I get guests may be uncomfortable having sex on cam but then don't tease the viewers all night or just go somewhere else to do it.  

You can do a ticket.  This behavior is not allowed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She can hide but Romeo is not allowed to

You realize you're splitting hairs. You're saying they can't fuck because she wants to hide from the cams, but they can't because Romeo is not allowed to hide. That's kind of like the king who decided to cut the baby in half because two women each claimed to be his mother.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You realize you're splitting hairs. You're saying they can't fuck because she wants to hide from the cams, but they can't because Romeo is not allowed to hide. That's kind of like the king who decided to cut the baby in half because two women each claimed to be his mother.

Correct. So not possible to have sex. Bad luck for Romeo. Now he violated the rules and will get a fine...

• Like 1