Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

1 hour ago, philo said:

Sorry that I cannot share my video with you.

Don't worry about him, he thinks he knows everything anyway.  I've seen others that thought they knew back in the day and I proved them wrong and only one of them offered an apology.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't worry about him, he thinks he knows everything anyway.  I've seen others that thought they knew back in the day and I proved them wrong and only one of them offered an apology.

Thanks, you will notice that they never offer any evidence...just a one sentence statement.

• Like 1

guys are saying both guys are happy with the girls having a relationship and act like it was not just 2 weeks ago Bogdan was forbidding them to have sex any more and they did it anyways putting him in the position of this is going to happen if you like it or not and if he wants to keep Nelly he has no choice but to let it happen now

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

What makes you think there is guilt? Both males know what's going on.  No guilt - just pleasure.  The boys may/may not like it. For now they will accept/tolerate their tryst.

Yes, of course, and that's why Bodgan was crying several times, by now. 🤐

When I read comments like yours here, I wonder about what the shit storm would look like on this forum if Bodgan was the one having sex outside of marriage while Nelly was left alone or even send way from the own bedroom.

An open relationship, with both partners have something aside is something that I can maybe understand. These one-sided open relationships in RLC barelona apartment, I consider very very strange and mean. If Bodgan is really not interested in the whole thing, the relationship is ultimately dead.

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan simply doesn’t want someone else , that’s how clear it is . He loves his wife , that’s it and he doesn’t been anyone else . 

Both men know , their reactions as more this “ relationship “ goes are left to be seen . 

you are totally delusional Dr. OZ!!

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Thanks, you will notice that they never offer any evidence...just a one sentence statement.

Yeah and "Sorry that I cannot share my video with you" is some rock solid evidence of a situation that was witnessed by absolutely no one but you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey, anyone know what Nelly apparently lost during the recent romp?  She was looking for something in the clothes and bedding like something fell off during the excitement.  Initially, I thought it may have been a ring.  I don't think they wear wedding rings, so it may have been some other ring or something else.  I'm sure if it was a wedding ring, she wouldn't have left without it and would probably have been pretty upset.  Whatever it was, I got the impression it was never located.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Martina has shown that she likes her sex with Alberto , no complains . She hasn’t been seen for example asking for things different than their routine or seducing him in things that could make her show that she is need of more . I think she is satisfied with anything that Alberto provides her and Nelly is for her the hidden desire , the person that she can explode so much if her side that we all seem to ignore and have no idea while on cameras. Martina’s actions  will always be for me kind of exploring her wild personality , it just happened with Nelly that she seems to like her very much . 

She showed already that she wanted to go and taste this on camera experience while at her first villa visit and the jacuzzi shower with the girls and her kissing with Megan ( when we all said , me for sure , that she was impressed from Holly and we were all saying that she wanted her ) . 

I agree with you. I've gone back and watched pre Nelly clips,even at their old apartment, it was different. I know people change, but A seemed a lot more attentive years ago than he does now. You're right I've never seen them turn down each others sexual advances. He just doesn't seem to help her finish now.

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah and "Sorry that I cannot share my video with you" is some rock solid evidence of a situation that was witnessed by absolutely no one but you.

He's not the only one that witnessed it, if I saved videos you could see for yourself but I don't save videos at all.  He knows exactly what he's talking about unlike so many others on here!