Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

The speculation and wishful thinking about M&A has already kicked off, the amateur novelists and fantasy merchants are on the case.  True to say, Martina seems to be unhealthily enchanted by B4 (the House of Sin and debauchery 😮) she's spending a lot of time there now.  She's being sucked in (if you'll pardon the expression, of course).

B4: The house that covid forgot ... covid won't touch that place with a 10-foot pole, the virus does have SOME moral standards!  😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It looks like Martina found her true love in Nelly.. Alberto seems oblivious but on the other hand, he has no say in the matter, his livelihood depends on living with Martina. 

Where did Martina sleep last night? 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fucking sad state of affairs!!

Live and let live. In the end, Nelly and Matrina have to know what they want.

I am only surprised how passive Bodgan and Alberto react to the situation. Do they just not care?

Perhaps they are not worried because it is not real after all, but only faked better than the usual pseudo lesbian shows?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Live and let live. In the end, Nelly and Matrina have to know what they want.

I am only surprised how passive Bodgan and Alberto react to the situation. Do they just not care?

Perhaps they are not worried because it is not real after all, but only faked better than the usual pseudo lesbian shows?

This is the way I read it....Nelly & Bogdan only give a damn about the exposure that B4 gets, hence the move of Pam (no empty rooms) to B4.  They don't care about the other shitty apartments or the fact that they split up two good friends, and they also do what they can to avoid the other apartments.  The whole thing with Martina when she first showed up to B4 was none other than Nelly & Bogdan's decision to bring her there fully knowing that it would put B4 back on the map.  Everything that has taken place since then is nothing more than a facade for the viewers.  Bogdan & Alberto put up with it because it is a lot of extra money in their pockets and for those of you who think that Martina is not getting extra money for the shows her and Nelly are doing....then I can't help your mentality!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is the way I read it....Nelly & Bogdan only give a damn about the exposure that B4 gets, hence the move of Pam (no empty rooms) to B4.  They don't care about the other shitty apartments or the fact that they split up two good friends, and they also do what they can to avoid the other apartments.  The whole thing with Martina when she first showed up to B4 was none other than Nelly & Bogdan's decision to bring her there fully knowing that it would put B4 back on the map.  Everything that has taken place since then is nothing more than a facade for the viewers.  Bogdan & Alberto put up with it because it is a lot of extra money in their pockets and for those of you who think that Martina is not getting extra money for the shows her and Nelly are doing....then I can't help your mentality!!

YES, probably you are right.

• Sad 1