Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

46 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Martina was on her phone, and talking to A. at the same time. Alberto said the name Carlos in response to a question. Later, she said the name Fermin. Do either of these names ring a bell?

Carlos is "Curly", Gina's boyfriend. I don't know who Fermin is but it's not Bogdan. She said his name a few times when "Nelly" was visiting. 

30 minutes ago, mingo said:

Carlos is "Curly", Gina's boyfriend. I don't know who Fermin is but it's not Bogdan. She said his name a few times when "Nelly" was visiting. 

Thanks! I don't know if you're American or not, but about 25-30 years ago there was a baseball player, Felix Fermin,from Latin America. Probably, a fairly Spanish name.

4 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

PROOF

don't need proof just putting forth a plausible theory since when has this been a site where we can only talk about things that are absolutely provable never stops anyone from talking about all the drug use even though we never actually see it got you on that one huh

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I wonder if Martina was learning Russian because of her involvement in RLC but then again she speaks English and Spanish it amazes me how many bi lingual and tri lingual girls there are on here hell im lucky to be fluent in English lol

Martina started learning Russian after traveling to Russia
I don't think it's because she is on Reallifecam
There is surely no connection between the two otherwise she would have started to learn Russian 4 years ago

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Martina comenzó a aprender ruso después de viajar a Rusia
, no creo que sea porque está en Reallifecam.
Seguramente no hay conexión entre los dos, de lo contrario, habría comenzado a aprender ruso hace 4 años.

Yes, she has a Russian friend (Maria) who is where she stayed for a few days when she was in Russia and with whom she talks from time to time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Me pregunto si Martina estaba aprendiendo ruso debido a su participación en RLC, pero de nuevo habla inglés y español, me sorprende la cantidad de chicas bilingües y trilingües que hay aquí. Demonios, tengo suerte de hablar inglés con fluidez.

He also speaks Valencian and some Italian.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

Yes, she has a Russian friend (Maria) who is where she stayed for a few days when she was in Russia and with whom she talks from time to time.

thanks for that, it's explain her trip two years ago now