Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

To my eyes, Martina's passion for Nelly is real and not a fake show for the viewers, She seems to be head over heels for Nelly. Compare their passionate sex sessions to the fake and terrible shows that Leora and Malia put on. Observe Martina's body language around Nelly, the way she looks and smiles at her, the way she touches her; its genuine. Marina came home from an overnight in B4, chatted briefly with Alberto and is now sleeping on the sofa, meanwhile Nelly is animated and full of energy in the kitchen with Bogdan and the others in the villa..  Then you have Nelly and Martina going out together (off camera) and taking a trip to Martina's hometown together, this pretty much indicates their feelings for each other are beyond lust, and Martina learning Russian, that's what people I've known have done when they've become serious about a foreign girl and want to learn her language. 

Where does that leave Alberto? It seems as long as he gets his share of love and affection he's cool with it, besides, if they break up, he'll have to find a place to stay and pay rent and maybe even have to find a lousy job just to pay his way.. So either he's fine with Martina's polyamorous relationships or he has no choice but to tolerate it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, mingo said:

A mis ojos, la pasión de Martina por Nelly es real y no un espectáculo falso para los espectadores. Parece estar loca por Nelly. Compara sus apasionadas sesiones de sexo con los espectáculos falsos y terribles que montan Leora y Malia. Observe el lenguaje corporal de Martina alrededor de Nelly, la forma en que la mira y le sonríe, la forma en que la toca; es genuino. Marina llegó a casa de pasar la noche en B4, conversó brevemente con Alberto y ahora está durmiendo en el sofá, mientras Nelly está animada y llena de energía en la cocina con Bogdan y los demás en la villa .. Luego tienes a Nelly y Martina saliendo juntos (fuera de cámara) y haciendo un viaje juntos a la ciudad natal de Martina, esto indica que sus sentimientos mutuos están más allá de la lujuria, y Martina aprendiendo ruso, eso es lo que la gente que he conocido ha hecho cuando ' 

¿Dónde deja eso a Alberto? Parece que mientras reciba su parte de amor y afecto, está bien con eso, además, si se separan, tendrá que encontrar un lugar para quedarse y pagar el alquiler y tal vez incluso tenga que encontrar un trabajo pésimo solo para pagar. a su manera ... Entonces, o está bien con las relaciones poliamorosas de Martina o no tiene más remedio que tolerarlo. 

Martina has been learning Russian for a long time before she met Nelly and it was Nelly who started learning Spanish to meet Martina...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, mingo said:

To my eyes, Martina's passion for Nelly is real and not a fake show for the viewers, She seems to be head over heels for Nelly. Compare their passionate sex sessions to the fake and terrible shows that Leora and Malia put on. Observe Martina's body language around Nelly, the way she looks and smiles at her, the way she touches her; its genuine. Marina came home from an overnight in B4, chatted briefly with Alberto and is now sleeping on the sofa, meanwhile Nelly is animated and full of energy in the kitchen with Bogdan and the others in the villa..  Then you have Nelly and Martina going out together (off camera) and taking a trip to Martina's hometown together, this pretty much indicates their feelings for each other are beyond lust, and Martina learning Russian, that's what people I've known have done when they've become serious about a foreign girl and want to learn her language. 

Where does that leave Alberto? It seems as long as he gets his share of love and affection he's cool with it, besides, if they break up, he'll have to find a place to stay and pay rent and maybe even have to find a lousy job just to pay his way.. So either he's fine with Martina's polyamorous relationships or he has no choice but to tolerate it. 

poor Alberto, he will have to find a real job and actually contribute to society....go figure!!

3 hours ago, omedo said:

Martina has been learning Russian for a long time before she met Nelly and it was Nelly who started learning Spanish to meet Martina...

i would like to apologize to you publicly I never meant to imply you were lying only that you can only translate what you hear and they might be lying but  I am glad you are back and am sorry I was a jerk before

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, omedo said:

I wonder if Martina was learning Russian because of her involvement in RLC but then again she speaks English and Spanish it amazes me how many bi lingual and tri lingual girls there are on here hell im lucky to be fluent in English lol

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I wonder if Martina was learning Russian because of her involvement in RLC but then again she speaks English and Spanish it amazes me how many bi lingual and tri lingual girls there are on here hell im lucky to be fluent in English lol

Still wish I was fluent in Spanish.  It would be awesome to watch Martina and understand everything she's saying.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

poor Alberto, he will have to find a real job and actually contribute to society....go figure!!

Maybe he can find a job teaching video games.  Professor Alberto.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

lets be clear I have no doubt the translations were accurate Martina does not want to tell mom she has a lesbian lover because her brother is gay and the family name will die by the way the same brother we saw have sex with the lesbian looking girl with the really big tits but I digress so Martina will lie to mom not to hurt her feelings but if I said she might lie to Alburto for the same reason I have no clue what I am talking about and she would never do that 

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

lets be clear I have no doubt the translations were accurate Martina does not want to tell mom she has a lesbian lover because her brother is gay and the family name will die by the way the same brother we saw have sex with the lesbian looking girl with the really big tits but I digress so Martina will lie to mom not to hurt her feelings but if I said she might lie to Alburto for the same reason I have no clue what I am talking about and she would never do that 

and yes I am still on why B told  N and M it had to stop then the missing 3hrs the M told A the whole public transit when they had many stops to make when there is a van in the driveway and B needed help with the language,and I said maybe M banged B so she could keep banging N and now all of a sudden B is okay with N and M having sex I don't look so crazy now do I

• Confused 1