Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

2 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Taking a tip from Tibor. 😀😀 Did you notice after his shower, they were done in under 1/2 hour? Alberto cums he's done, no attempt to prolong it. No wonder Nelly looks so good with their prolonged sessions. I know men and women are different, but he can do better.

Slightly OT but I did see L&T have a hell of a session in the bathroom not long ago. Went on forever and ended up in the bedroom.

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Slightly OT but I did see L&T have a hell of a session in the bathroom not long ago. Went on forever and ended up in the bedroom.

L&T had a great one a couple of days ago(Fri.or Sat. I think) Couch to kitchen back to couch. She was doing some serious squealing. Alberto can take lessons.😀

3 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

I have a question since Martina speaks english does Nelly speak english?  If so they could communicate on that level.

they talks each other in Spanish or Russian 

Martina getting to skinny for my taste,her body is resembling Nelly body and dont find Nelly body style atractive at all.Hope Martina gains a couple pounds,she always looked great and very good health looking.

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Martina getting to skinny for my taste, her body is resembling Nelly body and don't find Nelly body style attractive at all. Hope Martina gains a couple pounds, she always looked great and very good health looking.

Hope not too much

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hope not too much

Think just a couple more pounds extra would make her perfect(like she always looked).So her breasts would be a little bigger,more fuller and ass more round and less skinny.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I find Martina’s body one of the best , the curves at the right parts of the body , skinny details also where it isn’t important for the sexuality of a woman .. for a woman who doesn’t  seem to exercise often and at the moment with all of the restriction rules , I find it amazing that she managed to keep such a feminine and full of sexuality figure and silhouette ☺️

• Upvote 4

I need some help here. Martina was on the computer. Does anyone if she is working on her Russian or her school work?

I don't have a subscription. It's hard to decide. It seems about 50/50. Some that had it claim it's BS, others like it. 

Thanks!

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'm fascinated that we had to wait so long before realizing that Martina is a very interesting girl to follow and that she has a really great personality, with lots of secrets, well not really, it's just that we are long to relax to discover them because she is not really hiding :biggrin:

That tends to happen when people in long established relationships start fucking other people. No surprise that more people noticed this place after she started fucking Nelly. Same thing that happened when we found out Sam and Eva were open. And look what happened when Masha and Sasha first had their group session with Jane and Dick. 

Monogamy is and will always be boring to watch, but throw in a new partner and this forum lights up. It doesn't even have to be as formulaic as when some couples on VH do it, but it does always add an extra element to the couple that makes them worth paying more attention to.

• Like 1

незнам дали това ще стигне до алберто но бих искал .алберто,ти си щастлив че имаш това момиче то е огън човече но има и своите потребности човек нужно е много уважение ,търпение ,страст и нежност