Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

I'm fascinated that we had to wait so long before realizing that Martina is a very interesting girl to follow and that she has a really great personality, with lots of secrets, well not really, it's just that we are long to relax to discover them because she is not really hiding :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'm fascinated that we had to wait so long before realizing that Martina is a very interesting girl to follow and that she has a really great personality, with lots of secrets, well not really, it's just that we are long to relax to discover them because she is not really hiding :biggrin:

If she had kept on the same routine with Alberto , plus the current pandemic crisis , I don’t think we would have seen a new aspect of her personality on cameras since she mixed herself with the Russian people .

I think it is one more proof how much more we can learn for the tenants when we see them socializing with other people , have friends at home and in general for the viewers that after a while a routine life of a couple isn’t making it so fascinating to watch ( except speaking the language and you can follow their conversations for whatever reason ) , I think really that this so exceptional clever idea from RLC to mix this couple with fellow employees in the same city , has exploded the interest and the popularity of this apartment ( the tenants of course and Martina in particular ) 😇

9 minutes ago, mingo said:

Alberto's helping her! 

Alberto did not help her bate.  If anything, she didn't want his help.  He stood there with dick in hand while she bated/grinded one out for 10 minutes.   It wasn't until AFTER she satisfied herself, she is now giving him an obligatory blow.

Dollars to doughnuts (as grandpa would say), I bet she was thinking of Nelly during her bate.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Alberto did not help her bate.  If anything, she didn't want his help.  He stood there with dick in hand while she bated/grinded one out for 10 minutes.   It wasn't until AFTER she satisfied herself, she is now giving him an obligatory blow.

Dollars to doughnuts (as grandpa would say), I bet she was thinking of Nelly during her bate.

How many times have we seen Martina look unsatisfied after fuckIng Alberto. He rarely helps her cum. Maybe she's learning sexuall satisfaction from Nelly. As to, if I don't do it he won't. I know there are plenty Martina bate clips. She's just making sure.

I wonder if Martina passes any Nelly tips onto Alberto as to what she would like done to her?

I always get the feeling she nearly gets ther but not quite with Alberto. But they did have a laugh about him cumming on her stomach - something he does'nt normally do. Despite evrything thats gone on I don't see these two splitting up. Maybe just a bit if extra curricula with The Nell will work

28 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I always get the feeling she nearly gets ther but not quite with Alberto. But they did have a laugh about him cumming on her stomach - something he does'nt normally do. Despite evrything thats gone on I don't see these two splitting up. Maybe just a bit if extra curricula with The Nell will work

Taking a tip from Tibor. 😀😀 Did you notice after his shower, they were done in under 1/2 hour? Alberto cums he's done, no attempt to prolong it. No wonder Nelly looks so good with their prolonged sessions. I know men and women are different, but he can do better.

• Like 1