Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

55 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Stifler and Ken, two absolute party killers🤢

Barbie wastes her time with Ken, many boys around her could make her happy🥰

What has they done now ? Stifler arranged a pretty eventful party the other day and Ken has been doing it for a few weeks now.

Vor 14 Minuten sagte Parxx:

Wurde sie jetzt erledigt? Stifler hat neulich eine richtige herrisreiche Party arrangiert und Ken macht das schon seit ein paar Wochen.

Wenn Stifler kommt, geht jede Stimmung bergab.
Dass es in seiner Wohnung eine Party gab, die zu Gymnastik in seinem Schlafzimmer führte, war definitiv nicht sein Verdienst.
Wie auch immer, gut ist etwas anderes.

15 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I guess it's his body language and his addiction to phone. I think Ken is doing better than a lot of other tenants. But people has this dislike for him. Same with Scott. He arranges the girls but people (including me) doesn't like him and so gets the most abuse.

It's always the apartments with the most activities and attractive girls that attract the most number of negative comments 🤷‍♂️. the complainers never have anything to say about dead places with zero activity. there are 21 apartments ( Missed Hector & Marla with 2 vids in my list 😃 ) with less than 10 videos for the whole month in the Archive ( including 4 with 0 😂 ) but no one is calling them useless and lazy. It's just a bit unfair IMO.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moritzmax said:

When Stifler comes, every mood goes downhill.
The fact that there was a party in his apartment that led to gymnastics in his bedroom was definitely not his credit.
However, something else is good.

Yes, I understand your view. Both of them are easy to dislike. But I think if there was a party in Stifler's apt, it must be his credit only. Again, just my view.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I guess it's his body language and his addiction to phone. I think Ken is doing better than a lot of other tenants. But people has this dislike for him. Same with Scott. He arranges the girls but people (including me) doesn't like him and so gets the most abuse.

Well whatever the dislike it must be earning him a shed load of money with all the attention :biggrin: Makes you wonder who the idiots are :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It's always the apartments with the most activities and attractive girls that attract the most number of negative comments 🤷‍♂️. the complainers never have anything to say about dead places with zero activity. there are 21 apartments ( Missed Hector & Marla with 2 vids in my list 😃 ) with less than 10 videos for the whole month in the Archive ( including 4 with 0 😂 ) but no one is calling them useless and lazy. It's just a bit unfair IMO.

And that's a proof that the number of vids on Archive doesn't mean the apt's are dead 😁 Bellamy (for example) had a lot of sex and bates. Hector&Marla probably would also had 0 moments if wasn't him writing on requests topic

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And that's a proof that the number of vids on Archive doesn't mean the apt's are dead 😁 Bellamy (for example) had a lot of sex and bates. Hector&Marla probably would also had 0 moments if wasn't him writing on requests topic

There might be one or two exception, but that's a good indication of how active places are, and the level of interest in each apartment. I don't think many people watch Bellamy or Hector & Marla. 😂  you can check out their thread on CC too, they are very dead 😃

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

There might be one or two exception, but that's a good indication of how active places are, and the level of interest in each apartment. I don't think many people watch Bellamy or Hector & Marla. 😂  you can check out their thread on CC too, they are very dead 😃

I think many people watch Benjamin...

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yes you are right mostly. I think people just ignore the dead places (at least that is what I do). But I guess it better to be hated than ignored. Also I am not sure that number of videos in archive is a  true reflection of activities in that apt. Elaine I know for sure had activity because I watched one of them (which was disgusting btw) and so it can't be zero. Also, people are called out in other apts as well (may not be as much as Ken). Dayana, H&C lately doesn't have a single positive comment. But I guess they are not bothered about what people write and go on living the life they want.

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

but that doesn't mean that the places aren't "producing content" to VH 😉 
There are a pretty classic example of tons of pages with comments in one ex realm that produced basically "0 content". If we talk about a bat the "oldies" will know what i'm talking about 

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well whatever the dislike it must be earning him a shed load of money with all the attention :biggrin: Makes you wonder who the idiots are :biggrin:

Yup, very true. Look at Brock & Lia. Nice couple, have sex regularly and very little hate from members. But the poor guy has to work some other job to make a living.

• Like 1