Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

mmm... Reese just had sex with Aiden. I thought she was in a relationship with Sawyer 😃 

Hard to tell them apart in the dark, hell all of the are beautiful.take your pick 🙂

• Haha 1

One of 3 Choices for wanting the lights out.

1.) He's a Gremlin who hates bright lights.   evil laugh gremlins GIF

2.) He's a Stevie Wonder wanna be.    stevie wonder phone GIF

3.) His dick is so small he doesn't want to be a worldwide embarrassment.     Small GIF by memecandy

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, fornika said:

Barbie must be in heaven now. She's getting dick every other now.

I would have thought that's what people wanted from Ken. But all i read here is complaints.

Humans are hard to please ...

Yes, it s true that s what people wanted to see from Ken. But how to see, without light, weak NV oder bad cams with washed out streams. This has nothing to do with HD.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, spielo said:

Yes, it s true that s what people wanted to see from Ken. But how to see, without light, weak NV oder bad cams with washed out streams. This has nothing to do with HD.

Video games with full blown lights on it is.

Can't miss anything..  lol😁

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, fornika said:

Barbie must be in heaven now. She's getting dick every other now.

I would have thought that's what people wanted from Ken. But all i read here is complaints.

Humans are hard to please ...

I for one is not complaining. It's so much better than the undie games and the video games session. The girls are also pretty. The timings though are not very friendly for me and so have to watch in timelines which takes out bit of the fun but I think both of them are doing great.

• Upvote 1