B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

il y a 8 minutes, mspanker a dit :

Meg and Holly in the fitness room, Holly bouncing freely, Megs looks shattered after 5 mins. Can tell ones a leftie and ones a righty as doing opposite to each other. #stalking mode active today

I have seen enough fitness freaks since lockdown began to last a lifetime, not even the slutty holly can stimulate me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Meg and Holly in the fitness room, Holly bouncing freely, Megs looks shattered after 5 mins. Can tell ones a leftie and ones a righty as doing opposite to each other. #stalking mode active today

I think Pam has gotten the girls into a regular workout routine.  Normally they would still be in bed at this time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

I think Pam has gotten the girls into a regular workout routine.  Normally they would still be in bed at this time.

Yeah i was surprised to see Holly out of bed in the AM.

Meg looks like a return to bed before she passes out....

Might have other plans later hence the early start

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

I started in August. Are there any couples and/or singles I should look up in the archives or reallifecam.xyz?

Thanks!

There have been almost 190 different girls visiting the GOV / COV apartments. In addition, plus all the usual couples apartments.
So there is a lot to choose from according to taste and liking
There are pictures of most of them in the archive all the way back to RLC and CC began

• Like 1