Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

If, indeed, there is a major party being planned to occur off camera suggests to me that RLC contractors get to violate their agreement towards subscribers and towards RLC ( "The private live of other people 24/7..."). They get away with it by using the technicality that Ceasar may not be under contract with RLC by law, while clearly being a member of the Villa, by practice. The question that needs to be asked again, is WHY? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

If Martina really joined these three spooners and dullards on Saturday I would be really disappointed and frustrated. I always defended Martina because I thought she was different. But she’s determined to accomplish her „Russianisation“. 

"Dullards and spooners"; what an amazing description for people that you don't even know or watch. It's almost as amazing for being frustrated that she has friends and simply wants to hang out with them. "I thought she was different", aka: how dare she have a life that doesn't revolve around being in the house.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

If, indeed, there is a major party being planned to occur off camera suggests to me that RLC contractors get to violate their agreement towards subscribers and towards RLC ( "The private live of other people 24/7..."). They get away with it by using the technicality that Ceasar may not be under contract with RLC by law, while clearly being a member of the Villa, by practice. The question that needs to be asked again, is WHY? 

I just have one question, are you at home 24/7?
If you can answer this question then you will have the answer for the fact that Martina is having a party outside her home like most people in the world.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have long believed, and often stated, that there appears to be much more sex going on off-camera than on-camera. I think this is true of all apartments. The Villa group seems to have for some reason, been emboldened to reveal it. If the reports on this thread are to be believed, it gives a middle finger to subscribers by acknowledging and drawing the talent and resources of RLC to an off-camera location. Let's be clear that this is paid for by subscribers while being "FRONTED" by Ceasar.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, philo said:

Si, de hecho, se planea que ocurra una fiesta importante fuera de cámara, me sugiere que los contratistas de RLC pueden violar su acuerdo con los suscriptores y con RLC ("La vida privada de otras personas 24/7 ..."). Se salen con la suya utilizando el tecnicismo de que Ceasar no puede estar bajo contrato con RLC por ley, aunque claramente es un miembro de la Villa, por la práctica. La pregunta que debe hacerse de nuevo es ¿POR QUÉ? 

At no time has it been said that the party is with RLC members, Cesar organises private parties and tomorrow's party will be attended by three girls who are in the RLC project, it's the same as if they were going to a club if they were open.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you can answer this question then you will have the answer for the fact that Martina is having a party outside her home like most people in the world.

The answer is not relevant. I have the capacity to monitor my RLC subscription 24/7 and that is relevant. The concern is not about an event out side the home, it is whether the event is not on camera while be primarily supported by resources from RLC subscriptions.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

but its where she is going to the party at and every thing we know about Ceaser and his friends its not like we are hearing M and N are meeting some of Martinas school pals this is Ceaser and all his drugs and overly horny friends we are talking about here and we saw how Martina acted when Daniel was all over her after he was giving her a few lines of coke

Now I have a different question: Why are a specific group of people on this forum all in favor of an off camera party of RLC all stars? Is it about overcoming the prohibition about drug use? Do you have some undisclosed interest in the matter like we found on the Leora/Malia forum? I cannot imagine why a subscriber would support an event that they could not view. i'm just asking?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

The answer is not relevant. I have the capacity to monitor my RLC subscription 24/7 and that is relevant. The concern is not about an event out side the home, it is whether the event is not on camera while be primarily supported by resources from RLC subscriptions.

Me in my private life I go out to see friends and from time to time I also go to party outside my home
I don't have cameras in my house but that doesn't prevent Martina or others from doing the exact same things that I can do
So in the end we can see the private life of other people, even if sometimes they are off the cameras
RLC is not a prison and the participants are not circus beasts, so I don't see why they would have to stay  because they have cameras at home and there are subscribers who don't seem to have life :angel:

You pay a subscription for a period that lasts more than a day, so you won't die if you don't see Martina this weekend :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but its where she is going to the party at and every thing we know about Ceaser and his friends its not like we are hearing M and N are meeting some of Martinas school pals this is Ceaser and all his drugs and overly horny friends we are talking about here and we saw how Martina acted when Daniel was all over her after he was giving her a few lines of coke

I never saw a complaint about Martina's disappearances for whole nights during all these years, when she sometimes came home completely drunk.
How would that change now? because she is going to participate in a party organized by Cesar? she must have done dozens or hundreds of parties like this since the start of her adventure on RLC
And don't worry about Martina, she's old enough to stand up for herself

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Me in my private life I go out to see friends and from time to time I also go to party outside my home
I don't have cameras in my house but that doesn't prevent Martina or others from doing the exact same things that I can do
So in the end we can see the private life of other people, even if sometimes they are off the cameras
RLC is not a prison and the participants are not circus beasts, so I don't see why they would have to stay  because they have cameras at home and there are subscribers who don't seem to have life :angel:

You pay a subscription for a period that lasts more than a day, so you won't die if you don't see Martina this weekend :biggrin:

but for all the guys that just are subscribing just for the M and N thing like myself its just disapointing is all and thats not saying they cant go party just wish we could see it and its fun to speculate on what we will be missing

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Martina already disclosed to Alberto that she was going to "let him have it, Dude", so if he is not concerned I certainly am not. The other point is that i am not paying to see you (unless you are one of them masquerading in this forum as a subscriber). You would not be the first one we have caused to reveal themselves.