Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

Just watching Alberto sitting in living-room playing his games, and wearing the special robes that he dons for his game-playing activities 🥋.

Alberto is an 'everyman', he's the 'guy next door', there's a bit of Alberto in all of us (if you'll pardon the expression, of course).  I think he's the only male in RLC that one can truly identify with. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Scottish Republic said:

** School ??? ... what age is she, for Christ sake?  Bloody hell, Alberto could end up on some sex-register if he's not too careful 😮

LOL  She's definitely not Jail-Bait.

17 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Just watching Alberto sitting in living-room playing his games, and wearing the special robes that he dons for his game-playing activities 🥋.

Alberto is an 'everyman', he's the 'guy next door', there's a bit of Alberto in all of us (if you'll pardon the expression, of course).  I think he's the only male in RLC that one can truly identify with. 

Excellent said ☺️😊😌GF on the bed sleeping and me playing with my PC in the room 🤩

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Martina and Alberto eating and watching TV.  Sorry to see they have the same crappy programming as in the US, game shows. Cheep to make.  Networks spend very little money on game shows. Low production costs, 1 set ( no multiple rooms, no street views ), no actors to pay, and no script writers to pay.  Just some bonehead saying, " I'll take door #2, I'll pick briefcase #9, or can I call a friend?" 

Nothing of quality on TV anymore.  

** Yes, the TV broadcasters pour all their money into drama productions nowadays (all shot on location), tedious expensive crap like 'Game of Thrones' being just one example.  By and large, studio-based drama is now a thing of the past.  Variety-shows have also went out the window.

28 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Maybe it's just us UK guys...Like maybe a Rab C Nesbitt in your case lol...😉

2 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** Yes, the TV broadcasters pour all their money into drama productions nowadays (all shot on location), tedious expensive crap like 'Game of Thrones' being just one example.  By and large, studio-based drama is now a thing of the past.  Variety-shows have also went out the window.

You can always watch “ Dark “‘😉

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

German masterpiece production if you want to lose your mind with time traveling 🥳🤓

My good friend's watched it, and recommended it...but I'm waiting for the Geordie remake...''Fuckin' pitch black!'' 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

My good friend's watched it, and recommended it...but I'm waiting for the Geordie remake...''Fuckin' pitch black!'' 😁

I only saw “ The Fall “ before that , shot in Belfast 😉 That was a great crime series ☺️