Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

17 hours ago, yelt said:

Does anyone know if the Spring Break getaway is still on with Martina and Nelly? 

They still have plans to travel from March 28th to April 1st.

Travels from one region to another are officially forbiden in Spain, they will need to find an approved justification for this travel.

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

At school more?  A bit maybe.  Tell ya what though... watching her in the shower singing and dancing around will NEVER get old!!

It seems to me since her love affair with Nelly intensified, Martina doesn't hang out with Alberto all that much.. she comes home then goes out again, or sits in the guest bedroom, all the while Alberto is oblivious and intensely playing video games. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mingo said:

It seems to me since her love affair with Nelly intensified, Martina doesn't hang out with Alberto all that much.. she comes home then goes out again, or sits in the guest bedroom, all the while Alberto is oblivious and intensely playing video games. 

There is a small desk in their guestroom and Martina works and learns for school.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

There is a small desk in their guestroom and Martina works and learns for school.

Although in a past call whit her mother, she mentioned that she would not have school from March 19 to April 5, 

so she will have a lot of free time there.

Can someone help with this? I have been using a telephone app to try and interpret the conversation between Martina and Alberto. At about 19:10, the app translated only two sentences that Alberto spoke to Martina: "I don't have a job" and I don't hate you". Can anyone verify this and give the context for their conversation?

Martina and Alberto eating and watching TV.  Sorry to see they have the same crappy programming as in the US, game shows. Cheep to make.  Networks spend very little money on game shows. Low production costs, 1 set ( no multiple rooms, no street views ), no actors to pay, and no script writers to pay.  Just some bonehead saying, " I'll take door #2, I'll pick briefcase #9, or can I call a friend?" 

Nothing of quality on TV anymore.  

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Waarom denk je dat we allemaal naar deze kanalen kijken ??? lol

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Martina en Alberto eten en tv kijken. Het spijt me te zien dat ze dezelfde waardeloze programmering hebben als in de VS, spelshows. Cheep om te maken. Netwerken geven heel weinig geld uit aan spelshows. Lage productiekosten, 1 set (geen meerdere kamers, geen uitzicht op straat), geen acteurs om te betalen en geen scriptschrijvers om te betalen. Gewoon een idioot die zegt: "Ik neem deur # 2, ik kies koffertje # 9, of kan ik een vriend bellen?" 

Niets van kwaliteit meer op tv.  

Ze kunnen misschien nu kijken naarn Nelly en Bogdan