Sadie (2021) Part #2

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Some people saying they love THIS place, others are saying they love "Dolly and Webster" and 'Sabrina and Scott" place

I love "CANDY RED" place, full of excitement and orgies 😍

Must be a bugger wearing those rose coloured glasses :biggrin: But get yer point lol

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She learned from Lisa... 😁

Sadie17.thumb.jpg.11313ca92d25c671443920a9fc3993b3.jpg

I still remember vaguely when Lisa first came in mid 2017 everyone was anticipating she is gonna get laid now and now but never happened, she was sharing apartment with Misty and Misty were having sex with 2 or 3 men every day while Lisa just sat alone in her bedroom or did naked cleaning.

Do you remember the name of the guy before Grant she fucked first time, he fucked the brains out of her, it was in October 2017 i guess or somewhere during that time ?

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Some people saying they love THIS place, others are saying they love "Dolly and Webster" and 'Sabrina and Scott" place

I love "CANDY RED" place, full of excitement and orgies 😍

🤣

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I still remember vaguely when Lisa first came in mid 2017 everyone was anticipating she is gonna get laid now and now but never happened, she was sharing apartment with Misty and Misty were having sex with 2 or 3 men every day while Lisa just sat alone in her bedroom or did naked cleaning.

Do you remember the name of the guy before Grant she fucked first time, he fucked the brains out of her, it was in October 2017 i guess or somewhere during that time ?

Lewis perhaps?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That's what i like, a law abiding pervert :biggrin:

you dont like nothing you are a defiler and rioter that like to play with people thoughts  .  but with me it doesnt works i am a law man in my country. and i am most of the times besides of the law, beeing a pervert or not. I could be a dreamer but i wait for the day when Kim Bass do something sexual here in VHTV, in scott place or in another. in one year nothing approuch of happend in 4 th july scott Party.