Sadie (2021) Part #2

37 minutes ago, x192023 said:

To watch a place like this shows how much Scotts place is missed

Here you have some girls that you know going to fuck 10 guys any given night .and not even close to the looks of his place place

and this place is so scripted to the T! especially the bald tattooed guy

whos banged most of these girls on other sites , Rejolda, Kathie to name a few. 

its sad no go to place on VHTV right now. not necessarily   approved of the things he done, but the atmosphere he brought was second to none, they just kept coming. come of Jabba ,get him or Sabrina sill or any of those hot girls again. pull some strings @Jabba 🙂 , and thats the only place we got to see the lovely Kim B 😞 sry for the book!

i totally agree with you. only scott with Kim B could make me return the subscrpition by now. i didn like the look of these girls, there was very action but with a little staged too. i respect who likes but it still not the true voyeur for me.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, rodox said:

i totally agree with you. only scott with Kim B could make me return the subscrpition by now. i didn like the look of these girls, there was very action but with a little staged too. i respect who likes but it still not the true voyeur for me.

You can always climb a tree and spy on your neighbours;  loads of benefits, and you won't need to pay for subscription, Mr. true voyeur 🤣

• Haha 5

You buggers make me laugh, when nothing happens that's wrong but when everyone is fucking everyone else that's fucking wrong.:biggrin:

Then we have the fucking experts who think they ain't doing it right duhhhhh :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

The place reminds of the times when Anna & Alex did parties all the time. So I like it. 👍

It was a fun party last night. But it's alittle bit too staged for my taste.