Sadie (2021) Part #2

Just now, rodox said:

well, i am going. nothing this place Sadie intersting me i just catch a hook. see you maybe in a new Scott place, or in another place that kim appears.

Good luck buddy 😁

24 minutes ago, rodox said:

you dont like nothing you are a defiler and rioter that like to play with people thoughts  .  but with me it doesnt works i am a law man in my country. and i am most of the times besides of the law, beeing a pervert or not. I could be a dreamer but i wait for the day when Kim Bass do something sexual here in VHTV, in scott place or in another. in one year nothing approuch of happend in 4 th july scott Party. 

Wow so nice to receive compliments :biggrin:👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Wow so nice to receive compliments :biggrin:👍

remember just anothet thing english man. I dont like England, i like German and russia, mainly the Prussia and Otto Eduard Leopold von Bismarck-Schönhausen kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, rodox said:

remember just anothet thing english man. I dont like England, i like German and russia, mainly the Prussia and Otto Eduard Leopold von Bismarck-Schönhausen kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Well so nice to know that i am sure, hope you get on well in your likes and dislikes eh ::) Have no idea where you come from so unable to comment any further but do have a nice day.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

We do not share information where places are here. It is not allowed.

Is that a rule for selected people?

cause ive seen people describing where participants live ,even giving geographic coordinates.

• Like 1