Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

15 hours ago, ed2 said:

Nothing beats butter.

I am surrounded by 5,000,000 olive trees on this island , nothing beats food that is prepared with olive oil , used in the salads and so much more 😆😁🥳

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Comme ça Nelly lui présentera son amie Martina

So Nelly will introduce her friend Martina to her

Lots of things can happen 😉 Maybe during the holidays that both M&N will go soon , Nelly can return the favor by suggesting to Martina to visit Masha in Rome 😎😇😇

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Lots of things can happen 😉 Maybe during the holidays that both M&N will go soon , Nelly can return the favor by suggesting to Martina to visit Masha in Rome 😎😇😇

** Ehm, they won't be going on any holidays this year - a certain little insignificant item called coronavirus has decreed otherwise; all foreign travel is off, indefinitely [sorry to use the badword 'coronavirus', I know that few here give a toss about it ... over 2,000.000 dead people worldwide, can't be wrong! ⚰️].   Furthermore, one wonders where these good-time party girls are getting the money for all this gallivanting around Europe, I doubt if they have any financial means of their own.  Air travel is very expensive.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Scottish Republic said:

** Ehm, they won't be going on any holidays this year - a certain little insignificant item called coronavirus has decreed otherwise; all foreign travel is off, indefinitely [sorry to use the badword 'coronavirus', I know that few here give a toss about it ... over 2,000.000 dead people worldwide, can't be wrong! ⚰️].   Furthermore, one wonders where these good-time party girls are getting the money for all this gallivanting around Europe, I doubt if they have any financial means of their own.  Air travel is very expensive.

They will be going ( N&M ) soon on holidays together ☺️ As for traveling , 17th May , the place i live will welcome minimum two flights from Glasgow 😇

8 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Many of the forum take Covid seriously, SC...Many of the tenants, not so much...

The 'gallivanting around Europe, Middle and Far East' was a while back...before all the pandemic really kicked off. As for funding...if it's not a sugar daddy they've 'bumped into', RLC, certainly in the past, paid big money for the top performers...