B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

Who still believes there is a party to go to?

Where is Nelly’s suitcase?

Maybe they are just screwing with us.  Like Boggy saying “honey ... bundle up like your going out and take that big suitcase and put it in the car”.  That will blow their fucking minds.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who still believes there is a party to go to?

Where is Nelly’s suitcase?

Maybe they are just screwing with us.  Like Boggy saying “honey ... bundle up like your going out and take that big suitcase and put it in the car”.  That will blow their fucking minds.

Maybe the girls listened to their men...Alberto was worried about Covid regulations and wasn't keen on Martina going and Boggy, contrary to popular belief, doesn't like Cesar very much, and was happier if Nelly didn't go...I'm not sure why Gina hasn't gone though...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe the girls listened to their men...Alberto was worried about Covid regulations and wasn't keen on Martina going and Boggy, contrary to popular belief, doesn't like Cesar very much, and was happier if Nelly didn't go...I'm not sure why Gina hasn't gone though...

its funny as Martina brought the clothes she was going to the party in even brought another pair of sneakers and a bag of make up,i believe she left home with the intention of going to that party and they changed their minds

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1