Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

15 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Gentleman, and long time observers of Martina and Alberto. I have seen mentioned a question of marriage. I thought  they are married.

Question:  Are Martina and Alberto married?

** Good question.  Some people state that they're married, others say they're not - I think, in reality, no one really knows ( It's this 'speculaton' thing again) 😄

17 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Calling all translators:  Report to Alberto & Nelly's apartment immediately.  Might be a false alarm, but if not, we will want to hear this.

** 🤣 I'll be on the case immediately!  I'll use my special app again, it can detect body language; it can also translate foreign text into shit nonsensical gibberish. [it's even better than Google Translate, in this regard].

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, pifflebunk said:

Can't help thinking we are watching a soap opera, complete with a loose script the players were given months ago to work with obviously making up the dialogue etc. The running saga the last few weeks the Nelly/ Martina thing, Bogdan disappearing conveniently so the action could take place at B4. Big bonuses to all concerned if it got x amount more to sign up to RLC or increased viewing figures etc. Maybe RLC took note life is boring and decided to do something about it. 🙂 

** Your comment is certainly food for thought. Like you, some others in the forum have claimed that RLC apartment activities are all down to fakery - I just don't know, but I'm inclined to think that the events are real.  Recently there's been claims that RLC undercover agents*  are operating in the forum - I just don't know; might be conspiracy theory, but it's plausible enough.

The real problem here is the obsessive, sexually desperate, wishful-thinking speculators, the ones who state something as fact when it may well not be.

I suppose it's just possible that we're all being played here ... who knows  😎.

"..........Bogdan disappearing conveniently so the action could take place at B4"  🤣 Nice one!

*Probably CIA agents - those f--k-rs are all over the bloody place!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, LordCaster said:

Hope this won't end with Martina leaving the project - couldn't care less about Alberto, but that girl's got a rockin' body.

** Oh that's so unkind to Alberto.  Personally, I wouldn't really miss Martina (she's a tad over-rated, lookswise).  What about Gina, she's got an even more 'rockin body' 😮.

BTW, I'd miss the dogs more than I'd miss Martina.😉  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

** Yes Naga, I knew your comment was 'tongue in cheek', I never interpreted it as anything else.

Apologies SR...I should have realised that, as a fellow Brit, you were more in tune with my sense of humour...😉

• Upvote 1

Don't know what she was arguing with Alberto over, but last I saw they were hugging and he kissed her.  Martina and Nelly both left at the same time.  Possible rendezvous?  Also wonder if Martina might have a little infection.  Had a bag and was in the main bathroom for a while before she left.