Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

lo poco que pude oir antes de tenerlo que dejar era que; alberto le decia que porque faltaba tanto a clase, que si estaba con una amiga y no queria estudiar que por lo menos ayudara en casa, con la cocina etc...

no pude oir mas, y no se si habia algo ademas de eso, pero creo que alberto empieza a cansarse

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

the little I could hear before I had to leave it was that; Alberto told her that because she missed class so much, that if she was with a friend and she didn't want to study, she should at least help out at home, with the kitchen, etc ...

I couldn't hear anymore, and I don't know if there was anything besides that, but I think Alberto is starting to get tired

Your translation is completely wrong. And by the way, as regards attending class Martina is very reliable. Don’t start rumors, please!

• Sad 3

il y a 18 minutes, Peterandpaul a dit :

Your translation is completely wrong. And by the way, as regards attending class Martina is very reliable. Don’t start rumors, please!

if the translation is wrong, then what was the argument about?

• Confused 1

On 3/21/2021 at 3:25 PM, daerjohn2015 said:

Alberto, it's time you made something out of your life too.

** You seem to be suggesting that Alberto's life is somewhat lacking, and below par.  This doesn't bode well for the vast majority of males on this planet ... because, their lives are fairly similar to Alberto.  He has a roof above his head, a wife (or girlfriend), possibly a job, pets, watches TV, does some housework, plays video games, etc. ... that's the average lot, of many men in this world.  OK, he's not rich, he hasn't been as fortunate in life as Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, or Justin Beiber, but he gets by.  Just your everyday Joe.  His life could be a lot worse 👤.

You also seem to be implying [by use of the word 'too'] that Martina HAS made something out of HER life . . . like what exactly, judging by recent events?   🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Tu traducción es completamente incorrecta. Y por cierto, en lo que respecta a la asistencia a clase, Martina es muy confiable. ¡No hagas rumores, por favor!

soy española y los entiendo perfectamente, he trabajado mucho tiempo en alicante como barwoman y entiendo el valenciano. ya he dicho que he oido un solo un poco de lo que han discutido e iba sobre eso. no me invento nada

segun escuche le dijo a alberto que iba a clase pero se fue con una amiga, el dice que no estaba enfadado pero por el tono de ambos parecia que si lo estuvieran

solo los escuche 5 minutos

si tu has oido la conversacion completa iluminanos

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

il y a 41 minutes, marxsolita a dit :

I am Spanish and I understand them perfectly, I have worked for a long time in Alicante as a barwoman and I understand Valencian. I have already said that I have heard a little bit of what they have discussed and I was about that. I don't invent anything

According to what I heard, he told Alberto that he was going to class but he went with a friend, he says that he was not angry but from the tone of both it seemed that if they were

I only listened to them for 5 minutes

if you have heard the whole conversation enlighten us

Thank you, petra and paula seem to have gone missing.

4 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

** Your comment is certainly food for thought. Like you, some others in the forum have claimed that RLC apartment activities are all down to fakery - I just don't know, but I'm inclined to think that the events are real.  Recently there's been claims that RLC undercover agents*  are operating in the forum - I just don't know; might be conspiracy theory, but it's plausible enough.

The real problem here is the obsessive, sexually desperate, wishful-thinking speculators, the ones who state something as fact when it may well not be.

I suppose it's just possible that we're all being played here ... who knows  😎.

"..........Bogdan disappearing conveniently so the action could take place at B4"  🤣 Nice one!

*Probably CIA agents - those f--k-rs are all over the bloody place!

I was just a pondering, still in lockdown here in Wales, so it keep the little gray cells ticking over,  it is interesting to see others opinion, PS,  if it turning into one huge cluster fuck we will know for certain the the  CIA was involved. 🙂  

• Confused 1

hey marxsolita    love  your efforts and translation . thank you 

didn't know you were a woman so I might add by the look of your 'avitar' I love your ass too....  not to offend please I am just an idiot trying to have some fun ... seriously appreciate these insights 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

My dear Fat Boy, that's not fair. You'd better pray for this girl and her future, when you go to church on Sunday.

My dear Peter&Paul without any Mary, her future is not my concern, nor should it be any of you all's concern.  All her indiscretions will be judged come judgement day, along with you and everybody else....I hope you are all good in the eyes of the lord when that day comes!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2