Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

4 minutes ago, robert21 said:

Uomo senza palle .....mi dispiace dirlo ma vedere che fanno come non fosse successo niente è allucinante....

Can't help thinking we are watching a soap opera, complete with a loose script the players were given months ago to work with obviously making up the dialogue etc. The running saga the last few weeks the Nelly/ Martina thing, Bogdan disappearing conveniently so the action could take place at B4. Big bonuses to all concerned if it got x amount more to sign up to RLC or increased viewing figures etc. Maybe RLC took note life is boring and decided to do something about it. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

Not a scripted soap opera. If so, Meryl Streep would be envious.

The passion between M & N during their past few 'meetings' were genuine.  We live in very liberal times and I have no doubt the arrangement these four have are not as uncommon as we think (especially among liberals).  All 4 of these folks are liberal (thus one reason why they will fuck on camera).

House-hubby must be accepting of Martina's lust for Nelly or their relationship goes in the toilet (and he'll have to start working and pay rent).  Same for Bogdan (but I think he has a day job).  IMO, Bogdan and Nelly's marriage is/has always been strong.  M & A's relationship, not as strong but not necessarily in trouble.

Speculating, these girls have been exposed to new 'things' and they're all in until it gets stale. We have no idea if they share common interests, whether theological, philosophical, political, cinema or clothing. My guess is they share little of that in common - otherwise, as couples, N & B and M & A would socialize. For now, each girl gets moist thinking of one another (it is physical).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't doubt that things were planned. But the two female protagonists obviously fell in love with each other, which definitely wasn't planned. Alberto, of course, knows about M's&N's sex sessions, but contrary to us he is not aware of their wild passion, their greedy desire and mutual affection. If you showed him a video he probably wouldn't be amused.

For the subscibers, however, it was pretty entertaining. That's real life, the company at least sometimes, not often deserves its name.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Alberto is comfortable enough in himself and his relationship to allow Martina to go have some fun with a female, I’m sure they’ll have spoken about it previously and will have set boundaries with each other, but your all judging without knowing the situation, she may be bisexual and have needs that he can’t always be filled... they might be in an open relationship, but I mean he seems more than happy to accept whatever the situation is. 

They are still very happy so its clearly working for them. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Howard said:

M & A's relationship, not as strong but not necessarily in trouble.

They're relationship has always been strong.

24 minutes ago, Howard said:

Speculating, these girls have been exposed to new 'things' and they're all in until it gets stale.

Wrong again.

• Like 1