B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Наистина ли беше толкова дълго? Както и да е, знам, че имаше проблем с една от камерите за баня, мисля, че това може би е причината да е UM. Не знам, ако Богдан го поправи или ако има някой друг за това, що се отнася до камерите.

Yes,but the other two cam's were working in thisbathroom whatever going to be seen!Bogdan does not repair cam's,there ara technicians for that!

1 minute ago, redfan said:

Yes,but the other two cam's were working in thisbathroom whatever going to be seen!Bogdan does not repair cam's,there ara technicians for that!

There are technicians to repair the cams. Bogdan just goes there for a quick orgy when it's UM. It happens everytime 😉 😃 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Има техници, които да ремонтират гърбиците. Богдан просто отива там за бърза оргия, когато е UM. Това се случва всеки път  😉  😃 

Only one camera didn't work!Bogdan i can't hide from the other cam's then!I'm only talking about this day i don't before how it was!

25 minutes ago, redfan said:

Only one camera didn't work!Bogdan i can't hide from the other cam's then!I'm only talking about this day i don't before how it was!

If you don't believe me, you can ask Harley, he has a reliable source who has insider info. He tells Harley everything, and Harley shares some of the unclassified info with us. 😉

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, slywinkle said:

Gina really can't dance.

I have seen her a few times in Gym and this is a modern dancer of top skill and performance

you likely saw some silly dance as she does when goofing..

• Haha 1

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I have seen her a few times in Gym and this is a modern dancer of top skill and performance

you likely saw some silly dance as she does when goofing..

I saw a little of it Mark, she was dancing pretty well....

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Hi Mark.  It seems like we are disagreeing but really we are not.  Honestly I still don't know exactly what I am looking at here on RLC.  It's been a fascinating two months.  I am not trying to build this into anything, but rather, perhaps, simply trying to understand what this IS.

You make a lot of good points.  The one I commented on was regarding Alberto and Martina Sunday evening, which to me appeared fairly ordinary.  But to your point, established couples do have a lot of ordinary sex.  So what does it all mean?  Who knows, but that is the fun here, isn't it?  Talking about it!

I try to look at the RLC participants by putting myself in their shoes.  What would it be like to be on cam 24x7?  What would it be like in an open relationship?   How does swinging really work?  Would it look like what we are seeing -- especially with regard to M/N/B/A.    And before Harley wakes up and jumps on me, just because I want to know more about these topics doesn't mean I engage in them or necessarily want to engage in them.

yes you do..... and so do I.... come on admit it  you are amongst friends here .... even Harley Loves you ... LOL 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

Happy to see someone beating my long posts 😂🤣😝 Seriously now  good points from both you and JenniferMom ☺️😌😇👏

By the way , you missed as it seems the rough  anal fingering all of a sudden and not  expecting it   from Nelly to Martina that had Martina to take Nelly’s hand back, clearly it pained her with that sudden move , only to let her do it slowly later for a very short time if I remember correctly .. and gently 😁😆

Kind of hard to shove a finger in when it dry as a popcorn fart.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2