Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #3

Reminder to Naga...Never get ill and need hospitalised in Barcelona...they don't know what they're doing...🤣

An HIV test (not an AIDS, which is a number of infections brought on by HIV) would be totally pointless at this point in time, as several days are necessary before the antigen can be detected in a blood sample...even longer for antibody detection...unless the 'assault' took place a week ago...😏

What would be more useful would be to check the HIV status of the perpetrator...which I'm assuming the police are handling. A result can be obtained in 2 hours, so they surely must established whether she's at risk by now...:dodgy:

Muri seems to be explaining the incident and keeps holding her tits like the 'customer' groped her. Would be so helpful if a translator could get the drift of what she's saying. Earlier she was looking at paperwork, looked company stuff but can't get a clear picture to see what they were

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Muri seems to be explaining the incident and keeps holding her tits like the 'customer' groped her. Would be so helpful if a translator could get the drift of what she's saying. Earlier she was looking at paperwork, looked company stuff but can't get a clear picture to see what they were

A Russian translator or a German one...the stories don't match so far? 😏

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A Russian translator or a German one...the stories don't match so far? 😏

Right have scrolled back a few pages and see there was a difference between the russian and the german. whichever, I now have an idea of the job etc. Makes sense, but if its 'customers' that points more to a club than cam work which is safe as you never meet the customer. Unless she has been stalked.

18 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

The logo in the papers was from a Company called "perfect clinics", a plastic surgery clinic in Prague and other Czech cities according to Google.

To me, having no idea what they were talking about, this "boobs up" and "pointy tits" gestures are more related with another type of medical problem... 🙄

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

The logo in the papers was from a Company called "perfect clinics", a plastic surgery clinic in Prague and other Czech cities according to Google.

To me, having no idea what they were talking about, this "boobs up" and "pointy tits" gestures are more related with another type of medical problem... 🙄

Thanks, she certainly ain't happy about something but maybe its something like ths cost of having inplants. I hope not, I like her tits the ways they are !! 🤪

10 minutes ago, emnv said:

Thank you for the info ☺️

5 hours ago, emnv said:

Thx Emnv...you're spot on my friend...her gestures with her boobs had fuck all to do with being assaulted. It was to do with her possible boob job...

• Upvote 1

I confirm also that what has been troubling today Miru  and Dantez wasn’t for the reasons that Matzing said  . I think the next days will show what has been really happening ☺️

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I confirm also that what has been troubling today Miru  and Dantez wasn’t for the reasons that Matzing said  . I think the next days will show what has been really happening ☺️

I think it's becoming pretty obvious he just makes shit up for effect...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it's becoming pretty obvious he just makes shit up for effect...

I will say that I believed a lot of things in the beginning , I was too fast with my judgment as it proved to be wrong . But I also confirm that many Germans speak Russian ( there are thousands actually ) because they learn it at school , especially the people who were born in the 60s to 80s and lived mostly in East Germany , this is what they were learning as a second language . In any case , I admit I was too fast to come to conclusions , maybe because we don’t have so many Russian translators that post public at the forum , expect emnv who shares a lot for the majority of the apartments and gag-her who posts info for the L&M apartment .. and our new Bulgarian friend also who helps at times as well ☺️ And apologies if I forgot anyone 🤔 

• Upvote 1