B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The almost obsessive habit of doing something naked with a group of girls at prime time is not normal. It is staged for the camera. 🤐

If you don't realize that, no one can help you anymore.  😜

What I find most strange is how consistently RLC separates the guys from the girls. It is all pseudo lesbian show. No real life, no real fun. 😒

The old guys like pseudo lesbian shows 😉 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

stop with your moral to the con (all) you are tiring and your forum "and stinky and haughty!

Why bring me into this ? I never said anything   

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The almost obsessive habit of doing something naked with a group of girls at prime time is not normal. It is staged for the camera. 🤐

If you don't realize that, no one can help you anymore.  😜

What I find most strange is how consistently RLC separates the guys from the girls. It is all pseudo lesbian show. No real life, no real fun. 😒

Your opinion and I have mine . 

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are all fucking shows you MO-RON!

Thank you for your kind words my dear friend , I know you missed  my posts that piss you off so you can actually make a comment to make yourself present and show that you are interested in something you hate to watch but you always want to comment about it .

I am not in the mood to feed your ego today , so , have a nice night . Moron out from exchanging  posts with you 😂🤣😂😝

• Upvote 2

Just now, Alladino said:

Only because you decide to close your eyes to the bitter facts, does not make the whole RLC bullshit any more realistic.

Your opinion, I have mine . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Your opinion, I have mine . 

The big question is, what would the girls do without cameras? If you really think they would get together every day from 21:00 to 23:00 and run naked through the apartment, sorry, that's total bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

The big question is, what would the girls do without cameras? If you really think they would get together every day from 21:00 to 23:00 and run naked through the apartment, sorry, that's total bullshit.

The possibility and thoughts of what they could are endless , I have my thoughts but since we will never agree , I am not going to share it here . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The possibility and thoughts of what they could are endless , I have my thoughts but since we will never agree , I am not going to share it here . 

To every pseudo lesbian bullshit the girls pull off, someone here could come and say is real.

My goodness, some of the girls hold every day for hours the genitals in the camera. This is so fake that it should be clear to everyone. In addition, everything looks extremely artificial and lifeless.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

To every pseudo lesbian bullshit the girls pull off, someone here could come and say is real.

My goodness, some of the girls hold every day for hours the genitals in the camera. This is so fake that it should be clear to everyone. In addition, everything looks extremely artificial and lifeless.

That’s why you aren’t a subscriber anymore , at least you are sincere and you post what you think isn’t right or what you hate to watch , but you do it all the time and again and again and again . The problem is that no one here understands why you appear here and say what you don’t like when they all tell you this very simple thing “ you don’t like , don’t watch or stop paying to watch “ . You have done all this and here you are to keep on with the same side of the record . I am impressed with your focus on that , I am more impressed that you comment without watching something you hate . If you can explain this , I rest my case . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s why you aren’t a subscriber anymore , at least you are sincere and you post what you think isn’t right or what you hate to watch , but you do it all the time and again and again and again . The problem is that no one here understands why you appear here and say what you don’t like when they all tell you this very simple thing “ you don’t like , don’t watch or stop paying to watch “ . You have done all this and here you are to keep on with the same side of the record . I am impressed with your focus on that , I am more impressed that you comment without watching something you hate . If you can explain this , I rest my case . 

The one has nothing to do with the other. RLC is not worth the money, so I no longer pay for it. But I'm still a voyeur, and I remember a time when RLC had real value to offer an not just this pseudo lesbian show bullshit.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The one has nothing to do with the other. RLC is not worth the money, so I no longer pay for it. But I'm still a voyeur, and I remember a time when RLC had real value to offer an not just this pseudo lesbian show bullshit.

But again .. look what you are saying ... “ I am a voyeur and remember RLC ... “ It isn’t like this anymore for you and that’s why you stop paying to watch . What do you win by coming here playing  the same record ?   It is like with your comments , you want to push everyone stop paying , watching or generally become you ... but for whoever doesn’t like ( like you ) there are double or triple more who like what they watch and that’s why they pay . Why are you trying to push your own way of thinking to people who come here , post ( positive or negative ) a comment that they enjoy to watch ? So , you know it is always the same with you and here you are again . A voyeur always that you like to see real life and not shows , people here suggest you real life apartments or incidents and you never go to these ones to comment , only whatever you hate .  

• Upvote 2