B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But again .. look what you are saying ... “ I am a voyeur and remember RLC ... “ It isn’t like this anymore for you and that’s why you stop paying to watch . What do you win by coming here playing  the same record ?   It is like with your comments , you want to push everyone stop paying , watching or generally become you ... but for whoever doesn’t like ( like you ) there are double or triple more who like what they watch and that’s why they pay . Why are you trying to push your own way of thinking to people who come here , post ( positive or negative ) a comment that they enjoy to watch ? So , you know it is always the same with you and here you are again . A voyeur always that you like to see real life and not shows , people here suggest you real life apartments or incidents and you never go to these ones to comment , only whatever you hate .  

I think, as long as RLC do not change its name and motto, they should be rated acording to that and therfore fail all tests.

I also think, It is important that there are at least a few objective voices here, to keep new people from believing the whitewashing of some here. RLC makes its money with a facade, without real content. Everyone should know that before paying $45 for such garbage.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

RLC has a huge problem with this artificial segregation of guys and girls. It's as if RLC has deliberately chosen to be monotonous and boring.

Still, even two guys in this apartment have no effect. If I see it correctly, despite the fact that there are two guys in the apartment, there is again the usual girls only show program. My condolences.

i had some issues with him but at least Lucian didnt put up with that shit and put himself in the shows and the girls got over it pretty quick and after awhile he had them taking turns sucking his cock 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i had some issues with him but at least Lucian didnt put up with that shit and put himself in the shows and the girls got over it pretty quick and after awhile he had them taking turns sucking his cock 

i should also add that Lucian killed the Bonnie and Alex fling because he could not be involved as that would have pissed off Rama thus my issue with him but i could not really blame him though,he actually grew a set and did what how many guys on here have said either Alburto or Bogdan should do 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

I don't care where she was before, I want to know what time she came home, when she walked through the front door, it's a simple question!

if Noldus is listening ...

Why are you sooooooooooooooo obsessed with this girl?...

3 minutes ago, redfan said:

Yes,thats right!

and now they go off to bed ..

I just saw Lorraine put on panties and bra in kitchen...just lovely puffy nipples and fine shape breasts... so attractive this Lorraine ... With no free cam in their apt. I treasure these visits and for a moment like this ... sweet!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't...😏

this old guy will take and enjoy any lesbo show ..... the difference here and the titalating thing is, we (some)  feel we know these girls like the next door neighbor or a roommate...  close but no touch and therefore very hot when I can see them lesboing ??? new word ...

hey Holly what you doing tonight...oh not much, just my nails and a little lesboing   

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

this old guy will take and enjoy any lesbo show ..... the difference here and the titalating thing is, we (some)  feel we know these girls like the next door neighbor or a roommate...  close but no touch and therefore very hot when I can see them lesboing ??? new word ...

hey Holly what you doing tonight...oh not much, just my nails and a little lesboing   

I used to enjoy some of them, but I've just seen that many over the years now...

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think, as long as RLC do not change its name and motto, they should be rated acording to that and therfore fail all tests.

I also think, It is important that there are at least a few objective voices here, to keep new people from believing the whitewashing of some here. RLC makes its money with a facade, without real content. Everyone should know that before paying $45 for such garbage.

Amen Dino!!