B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

31 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

I don't care where she was before, I want to know what time she came home, when she walked through the front door, it's a simple question!

if Noldus is listening ...

What are you her dad!!

Maybe M and H got a lift home, seems its a garage and he can drive, that would make sense yes?

Maybe she was on the phone, maybe she frolicked naked around the room giving blowjobs!!

Perhaps read this forum and they decided to all come through the door at different times just to fuck with people..

Do you time them having a shit to see if they take too long and are really doing something else.

You have such a hard on for H and B it must hurt not knowing what they are doing when not on Cam.

Need to get out more

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

je m'en fous de l'endroit où elle était avant, je veux savoir à quelle heure elle est revenue à la maison, quand elle a franchie la porte d'entrée, c'est simple comme question !

si Noldus écoute...

je crois que tu as déjà eu la réponse 

Dit moi qu'est ce qu'on peut trouver dans un garage?si tu trouve la réponse, ça te donnera peut être une idée par où elle est entrée à B4 :biggrin:

• Like 2

Il y a 4 minutes, moos54 a dit:

je crois que tu as déjà eu la réponse 

Dit moi qu'est ce qu'on peut trouver dans un garage? Si tu trouve la réponse, ça te peut être une idée par où elle est entrée à B4 : grand sourire:

arrêtez avec votre morale à la con (tous) vous êtes fatiguant et votre forum "et puant et hautain!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

arrêtez avec votre morale à la con (tous) vous êtes fatiguant et votre forum "et puant et hautain!

Personne ne t'oblige de venir si cela ne te plaît pas, je peux même te montrer la porte (de garage 😁)

Il n'empêche qu'une personne t'as gentiment répondu et que tu l'as limite insulter au lieu de le remercier, donc je ne sais pas qui est le plus hautain dans  cette histoire 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 43 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

oui elle était avec B?, mais a quelle heure est-elle rentrée à la maison? sinon elle est resté bien longtemps dans la pièce sans caméra?

une vingtaine de minutes le temps d' une fellation ....j ' ai vu Holly s " essuyer la bouche en sortant ....je devrais pas te le dire tu es déjà assez fou comme cela 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Watching Anthony and Bogdan ... It is again so obvious how better would be for both men if they could share the villa or at least be at the same place  , two men against all these women , much better for both of them and they also seem to have a good friendship , really crazy decision when they left so as to move in B5 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Watching Anthony and Bogdan ... It is again so obvious how better would be for both men if they could share the villa or at least be at the same place  , two men against all these women , much better for both of them and they also seem to have a good friendship , really crazy decision when they left so as to move in B5 

RLC has a huge problem with this artificial segregation of guys and girls. It's as if RLC has deliberately chosen to be monotonous and boring.

Still, even two guys in this apartment have no effect. If I see it correctly, despite the fact that there are two guys in the apartment, there is again the usual girls only show program. My condolences.

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC has a huge problem with this artificial segregation of guys and girls. It's as if RLC has deliberately chosen to be monotonous and boring.

Still, even two guys in this apartment have no effect. If I see it correctly, despite the fact that there are two guys in the apartment, there is again the usual girls only show program. My condolences.

Whatever it happens or not , for you it is always presented as a show . This is where we will always disagree 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

It's Spain Harley, Bogdan and any guy can see a woman topless in public on every beach.  It's not like conservative Texas.

LOL I can see topless women at the beaches down here as well.....what's your point!!  We even have a go topless weekend where...if you're into that kind of thing, you can see a lot more than just tits.  Yes, Texas is conservative no doubt but we still have things that go against the grain!!

Just now, ddhm said:

Whatever it happens or not , for you it is always presented as a show . This is where we will always disagree 

The almost obsessive habit of doing something naked with a group of girls at prime time is not normal. It is staged for the camera. 🤐

If you don't realize that, no one can help you anymore.  😜

What I find most strange is how consistently RLC separates the guys from the girls. It is all pseudo lesbian show. No real life, no real fun. 😒

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2