B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

Just now, thinga69 said:

Who of you sent gifts to Radi? 😅

It wasn't me, I'm very cheap,,LOL :biggrin: As Radislava lives in a construction area, she just needs to stick her head out of the window and the workers will throw flowers and chocolates at her ... HAHAHA

3 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

It wasn't me, I'm very cheap,,LOL :biggrin: As Radislava lives in a construction area, she just needs to stick her head out of the window and the workers will throw flowers and chocolates at her ... HAHAHA

If i did send anything to Radislava,it would be tomatoes,oranges,yogurt,and candles,,:biggrin: 

• Noldus changed the title to B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

After hearing some of serafima's phone conversation,i feel bad for her,,she is hurting and crying inside from things that have gone on,she is only human and has feelings,maybe we should treat her that way instead of posting the negative stuff,don't post anything. And i don't care who says anything about my post.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

After hearing some of serafima's phone conversation,i feel bad for her,,she is hurting and crying inside from things that have gone on,she is only human and has feelings,maybe we should treat her that way instead of posting the negative stuff,don't post anything. And i don't care who says anything about my post.

Why does she stay?

il y a 10 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

Trop longtemps je voulais écrire ou lire cela. Merci à vous. Ces filles sont formidables. Serafima ne mérite pas ces déchaînements de propos négatifs. 

Elle est authentique dans ses émotions. Elle est humaine et c'est en cela qu'elle me plaît.  Sorry, it's bed time so : french.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2