Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

She has respected the rules in general , I think watching her the last 13 months , she has been really brave , especially living alone for much time , if she didn’t have the cats and the cleaning lady who stayed in her place for a period , it would have been really difficult . 

I didn't mean to take this as an indictment, it's fine the way Masha does it
I think everyone has to see how they deal with the situation
Some are afraid, some less
common sense helps
Lock people up? Freedom is a great good, our ancestors fought for freedom
but it's my personal position to the curfew

46 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I didn't mean to take this as an indictment, it's fine the way Masha does it
I think everyone has to see how they deal with the situation
Some are afraid, some less
common sense helps
Lock people up? Freedom is a great good, our ancestors fought for freedom
but it's my personal position to the curfew

I am against the curfew and movement restrictions ..it’s against all constitution laws and beyond , there could be other ways ... it’s a big talk and recently here at the forum I had to express my personal opinion and obviously , everyone believes differently and I respect . I am against curfew and movement restrictions , that’s all I can say in general . I still respect the rules because I am not more clever than all the others who do so ☺️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

Yes, probably on foot. If you take the subway there is a high risk of being screened and then fined
If it gets warmer now, the curfew will inevitably fall.
I don't think people can be locked up any longer.
especially since the risk of Covid infection outdoors is low. (with sufficient distance and mask)

In two weeks time , slowly everything will start to operate . Easter needs to be over so mass gatherings are prevented , expect government announcements soon . By May , life will start be formatting again , slow , but it will start . 

It’s proven as the time passes by , that the virus is exploding due to the gatherings inside the houses , outside people behave accordingly , masks , social distancing and so on . But many just go to houses , legal or not , this is how the virus survives . 

There’s one thing that everyone forgets . The virus wants to continue be “ alive “ by infecting . It can’t continue be active if people die , this is the basic fact of each virus . Divide and conquer in a way 😬

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

She has respected the rules in general , I think watching her the last 13 months , she has been really brave , especially living alone for much time , if she didn’t have the cats and the cleaning lady who stayed in her place for a period , it would have been really difficult . 

** Well, she certainly ain't doing so now!  She has thrown caution to the wind.  If she catches the virus, it will be her own fault!  It might be a wake-up call for her, she'll just have to hope it doesn't lead to 'long covid' (i.e. the virus can lead to heart disease, nervous disorders, etc.).  Let's not shed any tears for Masha, she is not alone (never has been), she can communicate with others online, video-calls etc., and she has the cats.  There are people in UK (and other countries) who are totally alone, old people etc., and they don't have the money at their disposal that Masha has.  UK has one of the highest poverty rates in Europe, including child poverty.  Compared to some, Masha has had it very easy.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

I bet she regrets the day she invited Dasha the Homewrecker to move in and steal her man.   Her life has been topsy-turvy ever since.   

26 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** Well, she certainly ain't doing so now!  She has thrown caution to the wind.  If she catches the virus, it will be her own fault!  It might be a wake-up call for her, she'll just have to hope it doesn't lead to 'long covid' (i.e. the virus can lead to heart disease, nervous disorders, etc.).  Let's not shed any tears for Masha, she is not alone (never has been), she can communicate with others online, video-calls etc., and she has the cats.  There are people in UK (and other countries) who are totally alone, old people etc., and they don't have the money at their disposal that Masha has.  UK has one of the highest poverty rates in Europe, including child poverty.  Compared to some, Masha has had it very easy.

Even if she gets the virus , like any of us , what’s the problem ? Is she going to die ? When we get the flu virus , do we die ? Can’t she be totally informed of what’s going on ? Isn’t she up to date of what’s happening being a virus carrier ? 

All I want to say is this .. we can’t live with the fear not to get the virus , if we get it , we will be one of the millions who got infected . But we will not also become one of the millions who died .. statistics show that death rates indicate people who carry other diseases or aren’t 100% healthy and they are usually the ones with complications ... otherwise , the population would have been exterminated .

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I bet she regrets the day she invited Dasha the Homewrecker to move in and steal her man.   Her life has been topsy-turvy ever since.   

Nobody knows the truth I believe apart from these 3 . Whatever has been brought to the forum as shared knowledge , it brings Masha being the one responsible because she wasn’t caring for Sasha and Sasha didn’t like it . My opinion is that after the first really difficult year without him ( or with relationship around her ), being single she has benefited her , both personally and professionally . I think that the separation made her good . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nobody knows the truth I believe apart from these 3 . Whatever has been brought to the forum as shared knowledge , it brings Masha being the one responsible because she wasn’t caring for Sasha and Sasha didn’t like it . My opinion is that after the first really difficult year without him ( or with relationship around her ), being single she has benefited her , both personally and professionally . I think that the separation made her good . 

Me too...he had a face like a slapped arse most if the time...😒

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

so life is
If it hadn't been Dasha, maybe it would have been someone else
I think Sasha needs someone like Dasha to show him where to go
Masha can be glad that it turned out that way