Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe the dude is gay. :biggrin:

Or bi ... or perhaps Masha isn’t convinced yet of his dick’s size , she always wants guys with XL size 😂🤣🤠

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Or bi ... or perhaps Masha isn’t convinced yet of his dick’s size , she always wants guys with XL size 😂🤣🤠

Any normal guy would have had their pants off in almost an instant.  This guy just lays there like a dead fish.  

It's not the size of the wand that counts, It's how you use it.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've gotta admit, I was pretty close with my prediction...which is unusual for me. They went much further than before...so my source tells me, coz I wasn't watching...😏

Your subscription has finished then 😏🥳😆 ? Or because isn’t there anything worth seeing apart from Martina & Nelly , Radislava and the disappearance ( with the hope of returning soon 🤓 ) Luna ? 🙃 I don’t think you want to be compared for your hidden sources like the forum’s most favorable person 😱😱🥶

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK sure but she needs to take it out and look at it to know if it is big enough.

She does this only after some minutes she lays on her bed ( or LR couch ) with any of the guys she is about to have .. It has taken her days with this one .. Masha is punctual with her pleasures rendezvous 😁😁

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Any normal guy would have had their pants off in almost an instant.  This guy just lays there like a dead fish.  

I agree with the second paragraph ☺️ The first , I think she has promised him that nothing more happens in the cameras house that he doesn’t want , only hugs , kisses and more than soft core foreplay 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Your subscription has finished then 😏🥳😆 ? Or because isn’t there anything worth seeing apart from Martina & Nelly , Radislava and the disappearance ( with the hope of returning soon 🤓 ) Luna ? 🙃 I don’t think you want to be compared for your hidden sources like the forum’s most favorable person 😱😱🥶

Surely you didn't fall for my sarcasm again, did you?...🤣

Just now, ddhm said:

I agree with the second paragraph ☺️ The first , I think she has promised him that nothing more happens in the cameras house that he doesn’t want , only hugs , kisses and more than soft core foreplay 

If it's that then he got his wish on the softcore play. 

When he returns home he'll have to explain to his mother about how he got pecker tracks on his under shorts. She'll sure notice when she does laundry.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If it's that then he got his wish on the softcore play. 

When he returns home he'll have to explain to his mother about how he got pecker tracks on his under shorts. She'll sure notice when she does laundry.  :biggrin:

It’s been like this for 4 days now .. I think even maybe his mama will start worrying if the guy at the end he is virgin 😱😱😨

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK sure but she needs to take it out and look at it to know if it is big enough.

I think Masha's experienced enough to check out how big he is by just rubbing up against it...Although she's no doubt seen it before, for our benefit when she finally let it up for air, she must've been reasonably satisfied, coz she didn't 'throw it back in the water'...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Yep...that's what Mrs Naga always used to tell me...😏

• Upvote 1