Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

41 minutes ago, Mauri said:

La verita’ l’ha raccontata proprio Masha, Hanno voluto provare il sesso a tre con Dasha, ma e’ successo che Sasha e Dasha hanno iniziato a scopare da soli,  e passare del tempo insieme senza Masha, e si sono innamorati. Poi RLC ha detto A Masha che se non stava piu’ insieme a Sasha, allora se ne sarebbe dovuta andare e lasciare l’appartamento a loro, Masha non voleva andar via, e ha chiesto se poteva rimanere soltanto lei, RLC era d’accordo, e dopo giorni di discussioni con Sasha e Dasha, finalmente hanno lasciato la casa a Masha.

absolutely correct, Masha had told her friends that
I didn't know anything about the content of the RLC deal, but of course there was a deal and it was sure to be difficult

48 minutes ago, Mauri said:

La verita’ l’ha raccontata proprio Masha, Hanno voluto provare il sesso a tre con Dasha, ma e’ successo che Sasha e Dasha hanno iniziato a scopare da soli,  e passare del tempo insieme senza Masha, e si sono innamorati. Poi RLC ha detto A Masha che se non stava piu’ insieme a Sasha, allora se ne sarebbe dovuta andare e lasciare l’appartamento a loro, Masha non voleva andar via, e ha chiesto se poteva rimanere soltanto lei, RLC era d’accordo, e dopo giorni di discussioni con Sasha e Dasha, finalmente hanno lasciato la casa a Masha.

Thank you for the info , I never knew this detail about RLC asking Masha and what needs to be done . I know there were arguments , I was watching them 😁 , but didn’t know this detail . 

56 minutes ago, Mauri said:

That was my understanding too. I used to watch that apartment a lot.

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did you get to see that night? Do you remember what they spoke about when they were in bed?

no not this weekend
although Eva was also in Petersburg

It was the memory of Eva & Sam's visit to Rome
and Eva's tears as she said goodbye to Sasha

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

no not this weekend
although Eva was also in Petersburg

It was the memory of Eva & Sam's visit to Rome
and Eva's tears as she said goodbye to Sasha

Yes I remember. That is night I spoke of. The night when Eva and Sasha spent a lot of time in the bed only kissing and talking. Do you remember what they spoke about that night?

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes I remember. That is night I spoke of. The night when Eva and Sasha spent a lot of time in the bed only kissing and talking. Do you remember what they spoke about that night?

unfortunately not, had no time back then and only watched occasionally
But I remember that farewell scene in the hall and in the living room
There were no words there

After a short night, maintenance in the apartment today
The craftsmen have probably come 👨‍🔧
A few days ago Masha complained to the property management (or company) because the craftsmen had not come despite an announcement 😡👆