Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

10 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

In 2-3 days that Masha will go on vacation she will take this new boy with her? Or will she find new dicks there that are not shy?🤔

already known who will come into the apartment as a representative? Babi again?

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe she's not ready...😏

I think if she hadn’t been out of the apartment the last couple of days and returning late ( speculation that they have sex at his place ) , i can’t think that Masha would have managed to stay away from sex for such a long time 😁😁 Except ... if she has her period 🙃🙃🙃🥸🥸🤡🤡👽

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think if she hadn’t been out of the apartment the last couple of days and returning late ( speculation that they have sex at his place ) , i can’t think that Masha would have managed to stay away from sex for such a long time 😁😁 Except ... if she has her period 🙃🙃🙃🥸🥸🤡🤡👽

Maybe the dude is gay. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You've gotta admit, I was pretty close with my prediction...which is unusual for me. They went much further than before...so my source tells me, coz I wasn't watching...😏