Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Ando said:

Ricordo che Babi gli dava dei consigli su come comportarsi davanti alle telecamere.😀

Babi's various friends that we saw in Barcelona or Rome generally don't have much problem with the presence of cameras

it's pretty cool for subscribers because at the same time it changes the dynamics of the apartment

• Like 3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I vari amici di Babi che abbiamo visto a Barcellona o Roma in genere non hanno molti problemi con la presenza delle telecamere

è piuttosto interessante per gli abbonati perchÊ allo stesso tempo cambia le dinamiche dell'appartamento

Babi è una professionista di RLC e gli spiegava i punti ciechi delle telecamere, come posizionare il telefono per non farlo inquadrare dalle telecamere.😀

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it does not surprise me that the trip is canceled, with the third wave of the covid hitting Europe, it will be difficult to travel again without there being quarantine, moreover that's what the risk to impose Spain especially through France

The journey is more complicated story than it appears . 

France at the moment is at the most difficult situation with the virus than any other European country 😔 I wish you strength , patience and good luck 😕

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The journey is more complicated story than it appears . 

France at the moment is at the most difficult situation with the virus than any other European country 😔 I wish you strength , patience and good luck 😕

France has decided to put in place a new improved containment, with a lot of so-called non-essential business closures, a bit like the one we experienced in October of last year but less complicated than the one experienced in March 2020, in see if this will help to lower the numbers in hospitals because they keep rising
The difference compared to October is that we take advantage of the April holidays to close the schools or organize the lessons differently.
At the moment it should last at least 4 weeks

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ando said:

Babi è una professionista di RLC e gli spiegava i punti ciechi delle telecamere, come posizionare il telefono per non farlo inquadrare dalle telecamere.😀

Not serious and rather normal, as long as it does not affect the guests to take showers 😁

• Like 1