Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

France has decided to put in place a new improved containment, with a lot of so-called non-essential business closures, a bit like the one we experienced in October of last year but less complicated than the one experienced in March 2020, in see if this will help to lower the numbers in hospitals because they keep rising
The difference compared to October is that we take advantage of the April holidays to close the schools or organize the lessons differently.
At the moment it should last at least 4 weeks

I think this is for everyone the most difficult month , as soon as may arrives , we can finally see brighter days .. so , 28 days to go 😬

• Sad 1

I will say just one thing ... anything that Masha is doing the last week , 10 days or so , it is too fast ... She isn’t so spontaneous with her decisions, she takes time to think .. she just met a guy ( or even if she knew him a bit more off cameras ) , she decides to go with him on holidays ..This is Masha we are talking about , she can have everyday another man ( or woman ) if she wants ..I will speculate that she wanted simply to go away from italy’s heavy lockdown the next 3 days , it is Easter for the Catholics ..Apparently due to the fast decision , many things weren’t taken into consideration with the obvious results.. 

I will say that she has reached a point that she needs desperately an escape , she has a guy to distract her of whatever is troubling her mind , therefore ,I am expecting a crazy ,wild and unpredictable with her personal pleasure Masha to appear very soon ..for one last time I think .. Masha,always the best 😇☺️ 

Plus .. her apartment becomes always the most entertained to watch when the current Masha appears . An apartment that the good mood , the pleasant atmosphere , the good friendships , the smiles and craziness are in the centre of the spot .. just good vibes and life , pleasant for the viewer and for “ our “ tenant... and during all this journey, how many new people have we been introduced...Dick , Jane , Sofia , Piper.. I could go more with the list .. If we think of a tenant that RLC should have thousand eyes and look after as a “ huge “ investment , this is Masha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will say just one thing ... anything that Masha is doing the last week , 10 days or so , it is too fast ... She isn’t so spontaneous with her decisions, she takes time to think .. she just met a guy ( or even if she knew him a bit more off cameras ) , she decides to go with him on holidays ..This is Masha we are talking about , she can have everyday another man ( or woman ) if she wants ..I will speculate that she wanted simply to go away from italy’s heavy lockdown the next 3 days , it is Easter die the Catholics ..Apparently due to the fast decision , many things weren’t taken into consideration with the obvious results.. 

I will say that she has reached a point that she needs desperately an escape , she has a guy to distract her of whatever is troubling her mind , therefore ,I am expecting he crazy ,wild and unpredictable with her personal pleasure Masha to appear very soon ..for one last time I think .. Masha,always the best 😇☺️ 

good comment
hits the situation exactly 👍

I hope everyone “ bombs “ RLC and ask that they create a GOV in Rome and they put in there Babi and  the two friends for the first ever official tenants 😆👏👏 Rome / Barcelona , almost similar cities , Rome even with such a greater history than Barcelona , amazing place to create such a content also in this city .. and especially when as it seems locals are easy to be found and participate with all girls having no problem being naked on cameras .. and again , it only happens at Masha’s 👍👏😇😇

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I hope everyone “ bombs “ RLC and ask that they create a GOV in Rome and they put in there Babi and  the two friends for the first ever official tenants 😆👏👏 Rome / Barcelona , almost similar cities , Rome even with such a greater history than Barcelona , amazing place to create such a content also in this city .. and especially when as it seems locals are easy to be found and participate with all girls having no problem being naked on cameras .. and again , it only happens at Masha’s 👍👏😇😇

Roomates i said  😁