Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I find it funny that you and others support a company that encourages drug use to their employee's.  I find it funny that you support a company where the real sexual depravity happens off camera.  I find it funny that you support a company where the tenants are gone during this time of year, much more than they will be home.  I don't want to hear that....the viewers have never seen them doing drugs or they don't do drugs because you have never seen them doing drugs.  I don't want to hear that.....they go off camera and don't have a passion pit somewhere and hook up.  I don't want to hear that....they are out enjoying the sights of Barcelona or sitting a café enjoying a drink or dinner for hours on end.  I'm tired of your's and others who feel like you do and don't give a shit about what you are paying for.

You are the classic example of a guy that goes into a tire shop and comes out with a brand new motor under the hood!!!

Don't wet your pants. The idea of RLC was to show the real life of the inhabitants. So if the residents were used to take some party drugs outside of the project, I don't see it as RLC's job to play police here. Of course, everyone should be smart enough not to document their use on the cameras, clear thing, but the rest is real life and should not be a issue.

BTW, i think you could just keep your mormal expectations to yourself. RLC is really not the place where a moralizer is needed. What RLC needs are a few new people who are fun to watch.

Babi and her guests seem to have found another place for their party
Made space for the lovers 💕
The question arises whether the trip has just been postponed or whether it is canceled entirely

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I find it funny that you and others support a company that encourages drug use to their employee's.  I find it funny that you support a company where the real sexual depravity happens off camera.  I find it funny that you support a company where the tenants are gone during this time of year, much more than they will be home.  I don't want to hear that....the viewers have never seen them doing drugs or they don't do drugs because you have never seen them doing drugs.  I don't want to hear that.....they go off camera and don't have a passion pit somewhere and hook up.  I don't want to hear that....they are out enjoying the sights of Barcelona or sitting a café enjoying a drink or dinner for hours on end.  I'm tired of your's and others who feel like you do and don't give a shit about what you are paying for.

You are the classic example of a guy that goes into a tire shop and comes out with a brand new motor under the hood!!!

can you remind us of the name of this company and their concept?

It is true that the youth of our time are very wise, never drink and do not take drugs, so they are not at all well represented by the participants of RLC 😀 🤣

Besides, everything you reproach, even if there are a lot of things that you invent, is an integral part of real life and most people pay to see this kind of thing

At some point, you would have to open your eyes so that you realize that we are no longer living in the Stone Age and that society has to evolve, so you might have to evolve with it ...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Don't wet your pants. The idea of RLC was to show the real life of the inhabitants. So if the residents were used to take some party drugs outside of the project, I don't see it as RLC's job to play police here. Of course, everyone should be smart enough not to document their use on the cameras, clear thing, but the rest is real life and should not be a issue.

BTW, i think you could just keep your mormal expectations to yourself. RLC is really not the place where a moralizer is needed. What RLC needs are a few new people who are fun to watch.

I'm all good with the idea of RLC showing real life, but that is never going to happen.  There should be a camera in every possible room where a person can fit their or other bodies in.  If the tenants want to consume drugs then they should do it away from the apartments.  When I was a member years ago, I personally witnessed the consumption of drugs on many occasions and I feel that is something wrong to promote.  Sorry you disagree, maybe you are a drug consumer and therefore it doesn't bother you but i'm not and I will always speak out about it!!

As for your morals comment.....most of the users of CC are in desperate need of some!!

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Babi and her guests seem to have found another place for their party
Made space for the lovers 💕
The question arises whether the trip has just been postponed or whether it is canceled entirely

Even though I like Masha and the fact that she seems to have found a boyfriend, I hope her travel plan is simply postponed because I really want to see Babi and her friends here again 😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Even though I like Masha and the fact that she seems to have found a boyfriend, I hope her travel plan is simply postponed because I really want to see Babi and her friends here again 😀

there is still a chance
The luggage is not back yet
so maybe just postponed